2020-2021 UConn Men's Hockey | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2020-2021 UConn Men's Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good! Still behind Providence. Grrrrr

This is great... Coach Cavanaugh and these young men have 100% earned this ranking! CONGRATULATIONS GENTLEMEN!!!

On the flip side, the fact we are ranked below Providence... and Robert Morris... and still Northeastern? HELLO... we kicked their fannies on Friday, at their place.

Seriously, I call BS.

Otherwise... it is awesome though. :cool:

So proud of this team! And frankly, I think we have a shot to turn this into a special year. The way we have played against BC in all 4 games shows that we can stand toe to toe with anyone/everyone in the country. We can be very dangerous over the next 2 months. Very dangerous, indeed.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Such an exciting step for the guys and the program. I hope these kids don't get cocky and have a letdown. Chance for another quality win tomorrow and we need to keep working the way they did against NU. Build on it. Bring it every night.

Reaction Score
Such an exciting step for the guys and the program. I hope these kids don't get cocky and have a letdown. Chance for another quality win tomorrow and we need to keep working the way they did against NU. Build on it. Bring it every night.
Couldn't agree with this more! No letdowns. I think after last year's ending (covid), they won't take it for granted. Congrats to Coach Cav and the boys!

Reaction Score
So when you sometimes see the 2 numbers listed like #2/#3 next to the team name that's the USCHO and the USA Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom