2020-2021 Season in Jeopardy | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2020-2021 Season in Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
I agree that facts matter. As I and others have pointed out, the Federal Government has recently requested data from all states in deaths “presumed to be” from coronavirus as a separate statistic. NY and other states are providing those numbers separately. You can misinterpret the NY numbers as you choose, but it doesn’t change the facts.
I didn't misinterpret anything there were 3000+ added to the deaths from the virus without facts to back it up, the deaths were presumed to have been caused by the virus, I would have failed all my science classes if I presumed data

Reaction Score
I didn't misinterpret anything there were 3000+ added to the deaths from the virus without facts to back it up, the deaths were presumed to have been caused by the virus, I would have failed all my science classes if I presumed data

Also would have failed for misusing data.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
What facts do you have to support the nonsense you’re spinning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom