2020-2021 Non-Uconn WCBB News | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020-2021 Non-Uconn WCBB News

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Longish interview, but there's some pearls in there. Kelsey is pretty funny. Big shout out to Tauarasi somewhere around the 20 minute mark.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
One of my favorite Duke players..... joined the staff last year, now she is gone.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Ohio State has added Simon Harris to the staff as an Assistant Coach.

Was most recently AC at NC State and was the lead recruiter of Sophie Hart, the 6'4" forward who just committed to the Pack two days ago.

Reaction Score
One of my favorite Duke players..... joined the staff last year, now she is gone.

Well she says she was invited to be APART of their lives, and it looks like she will indeed be apart rather than a part of the team...

Sorry, I don't know anything about her, but that's one of those real irksome misuses of words to me.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Well she says she was invited to be APART of their lives, and it looks like she will indeed be apart rather than a part of the team...

Sorry, I don't know anything about her, but that's one of those real irksome misuses of words to me.

Perhaps it was just a spelling error.. you know it sometimes goes typing on a cell phone.

Reaction Score

South Carolina sophomore PWO guard Olivia Thompson, is now on scholarship. All SC players are on scholarship. Assuming there will be no more additions to the ‘21 class, Dawn and staff will have 5 scholarships available for ‘22 recruits.

(PWO - preferred walk on)

Reaction Score

South Carolina sophomore PWO guard Olivia Thompson, is now on scholarship. All SC players are on scholarship. Assuming there will be no more additions to the ‘21 class, Dawn and staff will have 5 scholarships available for ‘22 recruits.

(PWO - preferred walk on)

Good for her. With many women’s teams using guys for a practice squad and the ability to have 15 on scholarship it is rare to have players willing to walk on.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
At least KJH is having them run some drills...
Yes I hope there is some type of a season.
Kasi looks trimmed down. I'm wanting to see what the difference between season one and season two with this coaching staff.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
How good do you think the Vols will be?
I think this team will be better than last years team. I like this coaching staff. I think you will see improvement in some things. I can't what the record will be. No schedule has been released yet. I think with Horston and Key should both be improved. If Suarez is the kind of player I think she is. She can help a lot.

Reaction Score
I think this team will be better than last years team. I like this coaching staff. I think you will see improvement in some things. I can't what the record will be. No schedule has been released yet. I think with Horston and Key should both be improved. If Suarez is the kind of player I think she is. She can help a lot.
Not sold on Key. I think Suarez is your point and Horston to the two. Unless you wanna free up Suarez if she is a threat from the 3 pt line. You tell me.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Not sold on Key. I think Suarez is your point and Horston to the two. Unless you wanna free up Suarez if she is a threat from the 3 pt line. You tell me.
I understand that Suarez is very versatile. She can play different positions. Horston will be playing some point guard. I did not mention Davis yet. Davis has a chance to be a AA.

Reaction Score
I understand that Suarez is very versatile. She can play different positions. Horston will be playing some point guard. I did not mention Davis yet. Davis has a chance to be a AA.
Yes, Davis is your best player. I really like Burrell also but she can be a tad wild at times. Not impressed by your interior play. Hopefully Harper can get it together. I don’t dislike Tennessee but I got banned from Volnation, some of those fans are ridiculous.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I think she will be an AA, if there is a season.

Reaction Score
Yes, Davis is your best player. I really like Burrell also but she can be a tad wild at times. Not impressed by your interior play. Hopefully Harper can get it together. I don’t dislike Tennessee but I got banned from Volnation, some of those fans are ridiculous.

Some? Wear your ban as the badge of honor it is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom