2019 Recruiting Thread | Page 43 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting Thread

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
He reads the Boneyard too trust me I know. I thinks that’s why his tweet said y’all ruining it for yourselves

I'm normally one to strongly advise others to be cautious about how their posts could possibly influence recruits, but...

If he has any interest in re-committing, I would think that regaining HCRE's approval marks a far greater obstacle to that than any ill will over fan comments here.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Jerrod Means with a couple of nice TDs in his first game of the season. Wearing #13.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
And for what its worth, in looking at twitter activity:
  • There is a sudden push to find offensive lineman. Lots of new twitter follows by several coaches for OL recruits. Not sure what to make of that just yet. I would think we would have a good shot at Rian Haigler since Buffalo is his pinned offered. Maybe we know the decision from Trent Holler or maybe something else is afoot.
  • It seems like the staff is investing a more into 2020 already than this time last year.
  • Not to much else very interesting going on. I haven't noticed any new QB names popping up.

Reaction Score
there's an expression amongst college coaches that you need to recruit an entire OL every year.
I agree with you. Big men can improve the team big time. Plus if we recruit lineman every year you get great chemistry

Reaction Score
And for what its worth, in looking at twitter activity:
  • There is a sudden push to find offensive lineman. Lots of new twitter follows by several coaches for OL recruits. Not sure what to make of that just yet. I would think we would have a good shot at Rian Haigler since Buffalo is his pinned offered. Maybe we know the decision from Trent Holler or maybe something else is afoot.
  • It seems like the staff is investing a more into 2020 already than this time last year.
  • Not to much else very interesting going on. I haven't noticed any new QB names popping up.

Edsall loves to watch the first few Senior Year games of Linemen. That has been his track record for as long as I have watched him. That's not to say he hasn't grabbed some big CT talent early ... he does. But, the Niedrowski and Rooney gets are in line with Edsall.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Anyone have access to this? Had no idea ECU was even in on him

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Wow. Didn’t get the sense we were out of this with the way he acted on twitter but okay then:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He’s 18...

At this point - for many kids - I think it makes sense to see what the first four games bring. Watch some Sept football. Watch how your position is used at your prospective schools and get a second look at how the programs actually operate.

Reaction Score
At this point - for many kids - I think it makes sense to see what the first four games bring. Watch some Sept football. Watch how your position is used at your prospective schools and get a second look at how the programs actually operate.

Well said.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I wonder what is up with the recruitment of Nahzir Russell, 175lb RB at Pennsaukin HS in NJ near Camden.

In a 247 interview in early spring he said he favored Rutty, but not much out there about him since. Crocker is currently following him, but that is it.

Rutgers among latest schools to visit RB Nahzir Russell
"Earlier this month, he posted a 4.52 laser 40 time at the Nike Opening in New Jersey, which was the best mark of any running back in attendance and one of the top three overall times."

Reaction Score
Rutgers closely evaluating big talented Canadian DL Isaiah Bagnah

>>So far, UConn, UMass, Old Dominion and Yale have offered the defender primed to ascend to college next spring. He's also received interest from UCF, Pitt, Virginia, Boise State, Western Michigan and Boston College, to name a few.

According to Bagnah, Rutgers would jump towards the front of the line with an offer. "At the moment, they are definitely top 3 on my list," he said.<<

Reaction Score
Rutgers closely evaluating big talented Canadian DL Isaiah Bagnah

>>So far, UConn, UMass, Old Dominion and Yale have offered the defender primed to ascend to college next spring. He's also received interest from UCF, Pitt, Virginia, Boise State, Western Michigan and Boston College, to name a few.

According to Bagnah, Rutgers would jump towards the front of the line with an offer. "At the moment, they are definitely top 3 on my list," he said.<<

What does Rutgers have that we don't have? (rhetorical)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom