2019 Recruiting: Jaylin Hunter | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting: Jaylin Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jalen Williams-Simsbury puts up 30 a game in the CCC and all the points are in crunch time. This young man really has game. I know I've seen a few good players in my day.

Reaction Score
My brother-in-law was a Professor at Rutgers Camden and his 3 kids went to Rutgers main campus for free.

Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Hoophall Saturday: Bossi and Evans' Rival Views

WHO WAS THE DAY'S BIGGEST SURPRISE?
Evans' view: It may have been the one guy that I knew least about. Better yet, I know his father greater than I do when speaking on Jaylin Hunter. The son of UConn assistant Kenya Hunter, Jaylin really made a name for himself on Saturday. It is utterly amazing that he has no scholarship offers and limited interest from Fairfield and Old Dominion because if I was a program within the Atlantic 10, I would be knocking on the New England product’s door tomorrow. Hunter finished things with day high honors of 35 points while knocking down five perimeter jumpers. He knows how to run his team, defends the basketball and can really score it. Oh yeah, he has a 4.0 GPA in the classroom and compared to where he was this time last year until now, it is practically day and night. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of the top area mid-majors jump in and really, if he continues on his current path of progression, for UConn to show some love before things are complete.

Reaction Score
With the loss of a scholarship for next year, we need this guy even more than before. Let’s hope it’s a done deal for him to come to UConn.

Reaction Score
If he finishes with a 4.0, he'll qualify for a solid merit scholarship for sure. On top of free tuition because Dad is an employee. Could go for damn near free without eating a scholarship in a year we don't have one. Plus he'll be a bonafide non-recruited-player so we wouldn't worry about walk on rules

Reaction Score
Would be a great get. Would allow us to save a scholarship. In the words of Coach Hurley, I am trusting the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom