2019 Recruiting: Jaylin Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
He’s a low major player. Would 100% welcome him as a walk-on who gets spot minutes since he wouldn’t take up a scholly but would not blame him if he wanted to go to another school that he would play more

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
He'll be a walk on next year. Info is a few months old, but that was the plan not long ago. He'll also be the best walk-on we've had outside of Drummond, most likely. He's a very, very solid player. I doubt he plays much, but he'll get minutes.
Perhaps an R.J. Evans-type role?

He'll be a walk on next year. Info is a few months old, but that was the plan not long ago. He'll also be the best walk-on we've had outside of Drummond, most likely. He's a very, very solid player. I doubt he plays much, but he'll get minutes.
Whoa, that's cool. Since his Dad is a UConn employee, he won't have to pay tuition, right? Pretty good situation.

EJ Harrison was a walk on and played significant minutes on 1999 team. Kid was a player and quick as hell.

Started at PG and was 2nd on the team in scoring for OSA one of the better AAU teams in the country. Kid can obviously ball, I bet he competes for minutes.

?? UConn gives free tuition to students of faculty? Whoa, nice....!
Yeah! My father in-law is a professor at UConn and my wife went for free. I guess I’m not totally sure the same applies for the children of Assistant Men’s Basketball coaches though..

Not just faculty in the 90’s. All full time employees. Not sure how it is now. I had a couple friends that had parents working there in other capacities and they were tuition free.

The more guards the better. Especially those that don’t take up a scholarship.
And we’re going to need a PG. We’re replacing a true PG and a combo with a combo and a wing. Our only other true PG on the team AG had not played a full season of basketball in 3 years coming into this season. I actually think Hunter can find minutes year one.

Status
Not open for further replies.