2019 AAC Football Media Days - July 15th/16th in Newport RI | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2019 AAC Football Media Days - July 15th/16th in Newport RI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

He knows the AAV/school is going down. Antagonizing ESPN only reduces the initial offer.

What are the SWAGs on the reduction? My guess is at least $1/2Mil per school per year. UConn Women's basketball was a valuable paywall commodity.

Last edited:

Husky25

Reaction Score
Easy to crop...

Love how Edsall is the only one wearing sunglasses (More likely they are Transitions and can't see without them.).

Don't love how he looks like he needs to take a leak so bad, he may pee in the harbor.

Husky25

Reaction Score

Best case scenario for UConn is to play football in conference through the 2020-21 season with a reduced pay out, with every other sport moving to the Big East. This would alleviate everyone's scheduling concerns.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Best case scenario for UConn is to play football in conference through the 2020-21 season with a reduced pay out, with every other sport moving to the Big East. This would alleviate everyone's scheduling concerns.

Keep payout but no bowl game affiliation or bowl payout for UConn.

Solves a scheduling need without passing over any other conference team.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

This is a great solution It would also eliminate the need for UConn to invest in production infrastructure, which begins for all sports but football in 2020. It would also eliminate a lot of travel costs for BB and Olympic sports. Let us leave early for the rest and well let you immediately take the $5M you withheld. AAC gets time value on the $5M (or distributes it, doesn't matter to me.) We pay the final $2.5M on exit.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Total invasion of the body snatchers. Who is this new (not mad) Aresco?

Yeah he's still pushing the whole "UConn giving up on Football narrative. It a very (not mad) way.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Easy to crop...

actually, mr edsall is the only one dressed appropriately. for newport. in july. dig the kicks.
eh, I guess it's further evidence that, in the end, the aac just didn't fit in new england. oh well, we tried. much as I wanted to believe, ya just can't teach some people to make a good clam fritter. or how to be comfortable wearing docksiders with no socks. or to luv eating bluefish.
I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69