2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 171 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Jim and Jack baby, Jim and Jack.
I thought we were talking about KY bourbons? Jim is from Ky, although it’s owned by the Japanese, but Jack is produced across the border in TN.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I thought we were talking about KY bourbons? Jim is from Ky, although it’s owned by the Japanese, but Jack is produced across the border in TN.
Basic Jim is OK. But he has some delicious variants such as Black, extra aged. I never took to Jack. George (Dickel) #12 is quite good as a Tennessee whisky (He spells it without the 'e'). Tennessee whiskey is slightly different from Bourbon. There's an extra step involving charcoal filtering. It's parameters/processes were defined by an act of Congress in 1964.

Reaction Score
Basic Jim is OK. But he has some delicious variants such as Black, extra aged. I never took to Jack. George (Dickel) #12 is quite good as a Tennessee whisky (He spells it without the 'e'). Tennessee whiskey is slightly different from Bourbon. There's an extra step involving charcoal filtering. It's parameters/processes were defined by an act of Congress in 1964.
Jim is my go to but for special occasions, take a look at Black Saddle. Not commonly known, but as good or better than Blanton's or EF Taylor Single Barrel.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Jim is my go to but for special occasions, take a look at Black Saddle. Not commonly known, but as good or better than Blanton's or EF Taylor Single Barrel.
Y'all have peaked my interest. Guess I'll have to tighten up that cinch and go for a little ride.

Reaction Score

It's been several decades but I always enjoyed Rebel Yell, a sour mash I believe. It was only available south of the M-D Line and I always got compliments when I pulled out a bottle for friends here in CT

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Thank god she wasn't wearing an Irish jersey. :rolleyes:
upload_2018-9-2_9-33-37.png

Reaction Score
Have a feeling Boston will sadly end up going to Notre Dame. Not to mention her old high school teammate is a incoming freshman. Just went on the ND measage board with pics and she looked very happy posing with Sam Brunelle and others.. and check out Sam’s Twitter. I said all along muffet will close it out with the selling points regarding there National title with all those injuries, and use the effect of being the next dominant program. I have a feeling they will land Boston, Buckners and Fudd. I think UCONN’s dominance sadly is coming to a end and uconns recruiting is going to take a hit. Last year UCONN had no commitents till the very end. I think players no longer want to go to UCONN with all the demands the program expects every day. I’m sure I will get flack for it but my gut feeling is usually right. UCONN has to land a top center and foward or it could be a downfall ... hopefully Geno can seal the deal on the next 2 recruiting classes.. the most pivotal in uconn’s program in several years. Notre Dame has the momentum and they will end up scoring big!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Last year UCONN had no commitents till the very end.

That was just the deadline for the first signing period. Not all that late, really. And they did pretty well in spite of that, right? And the previous year with Walker? Two of their earliest recent commits (C Collier and Espinoza-Hunter) are no longer around. In other words, don't make too much of verbal timelines.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom