2018 UConn Football Commits Senior HS Season Reports | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Football Commits Senior HS Season Reports

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
How this kid is not considered a top 6 prospect in this state by any recruiting service is a crime. He has a fantastic senior tape. Guess the HC noticed - Defensive Player of the Year.

All-Courant Football Defensive Player Of The Year: Kevon Jones, East Hartford

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Named to the Walter Camp All-Connecticut first team. … Named one of the top 25 players in the state by the Connecticut High School Coaches Association. … Also earned All-CCC honors this year… Finished with 122 tackles, including 31 for loss, nine sacks and three interceptions. … Had more than 1,700 yards of total offense with 18 touchdowns

Reaction Score
Presenting the new NJ.com Top 50 list of FB recruits

>>#48 (+2) Jordan Morrison (6-1, 190), 2018 ATH, Steinart, UConn signee
Morrison signed to UConn over offers from Virginia, Temple, Kent State, Army, Navy, Air Force and a number of FCS schools. He's one of the twitchiest, athletic play-makers in New Jersey, and was under-recruited, but should truly standout in Storrs.<<

#44 Bobby Haskins is a Fairfield Prep kid who only had an offer from Princeton before doing a PG year @ the Hun School. Had a UConn offer this year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Morrison signed to UConn over offers from Virginia, Temple, Kent State, Army, Navy, Air Force and a number of FCS schools. He's one of the twitchiest, athletic play-makers in New Jersey, and was under-recruited, but should truly standout in Storrs.<<

Like the "Twitchy" adjective.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

#44 Bobby Haskins is a Fairfield Prep kid who only had an offer from Princeton before doing a PG year @ the Hun School. Had a UConn offer this year.

Interesting list. Appreciate the effort by Todrick Hunt. There are a couple dudes I want to check out when I have a moment including that DT Temple landed that is in the top 20.

As for Morrison, I think he brings the athleticism we desperately need and will be one of the better recruits from this class.

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Interesting list. Appreciate the effort by Rodrick Hunt. There are a couple dudes I want to check out when I have a moment including that DT Temple landed that is in the top 20.

As for Morrison, I think he brings the athleticism we desperately need and will be one of the better recruits from this class.

I could see Morrison challenging for PT right off the bat given our safety issues.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Not sure why this kid did't rack uo more yards in HS. His tape did show a very smooth route runner with excellent hands along with all that speed. Dan O. seemed genuinely excited about this one. This one could be a real pleasant surprise in the years ahead.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Didn't know where to post this since he is already enrolled, but he was recognized by the National Football Foundation this past weekend in Dallas! He wasn't able to be there to accept it because he had to catch his flight back to Uconn haha, but other than that it is a great accomplishment for him.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score

Didn't know where to post this since he is already enrolled, but he was recognized by the National Football Foundation this past weekend in Dallas! He wasn't able to be there to accept it because he had to catch his flight back to Uconn haha, but other than that it is a great accomplishment for him.

CHALE!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom