2018 UConn Football Commits Senior HS Season Reports | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Football Commits Senior HS Season Reports

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
What a bull crap ending, terrible officials, just terrible.

Colquitt Co drives the field and scores the go-ahead touchdown and then North Gwinnett drives and gets sacked and then Colquitt gets four penalties in a row and gives the other team a chance to win on a field goal with no time left and they make it. Just the worse called ending of a game I have seen in a long time.

Reaction Score
What a bull crap ending, terrible officials, just terrible.

How do you draw back to back illegal substitution penalties on final drive of game though? Crappy way to lose a State Championship by Colquitt County.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
How did you draw back to back illegal substitution penalties on final drive of game though?

How does the clock stop without a time out on a sack?

Reaction Score
How does the clock stop without a time out on a sack?

Did they rule it a sack or incomplete pass - that ball went a long way out of bounds (I know what announcers said but they made no sense).

CC also got helped by the pass that was called a catch before the TD. Ball hit the ground.

Krajewski looked very cool and collected on that drive tho...

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Do we have any hint if Krajewski will be signing in Dec? Hope so bc I like this kid and don’t want bigger schools sniffing around after the early signing period

Reaction Score
Do we have any hint if Krajewski will be signing in Dec? Hope so bc I like this kid and don’t want bigger schools sniffing around after the early signing period

Unless things changed (like Edsall whispering after game) - early reports/speculation had him as a Feb. signer.

Reaction Score
Hope randy offered the other teams kicker before he left we need someone who can kick under pressure.

Reaction Score
Hope randy offered the other teams kicker before he left we need someone who can kick under pressure.

He blew a FG and a critical extra point previous to game winning kick. ;)

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Unless things changed (like Edsall whispering after game) - early reports/speculation had him as a Feb. signer.
Thanks. Not what I was hoping to hear as I think we could lose him to a bigger school. Hence the fun of following recruiting!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom