2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 79 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Looks like same story from this earlier morning... brother got involved.
Maybe you want to update your master list for #148 Mimes??? Or maybe not -

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He’s still a Rutgers commit... for now - no? (Kinda like Maloney).
Yeah - guess so. Although I'm not sure he still has a seat at Rutty. I think Kromah took it. Anyways, it will play out by 2/1.

Reaction Score
You have to feel for TRich - running around Florida trying to figure what’s left on shopping list and getting kids prepped to be ready for the call all the while telling them to keep it under covers.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Might be the strangest playing surfaces I've seen on a highlight video. One of those looked like a boyscouts summer camp.
I have to watch it again, but I wasn’t that excited about this one the first time. Competition/league looks low.

Reaction Score
what's the story with our unsigned commit Liam Maloney

Have seen or heard nothing other than what Fuller wrote on Tuesday:

>>Liam Maloney, a lineman out of Notre Dame Bishop Gibbons High School in Schenectady, N.Y., will not be signing during the early period. His high school coach, John Barber, said Maloney has “some things to figure out.” Barber said the 6-foot-8 Maloney is still committed to UConn and could sign with the Huskies in February. Barber said no visits are planned to other colleges at this time.<<

He doesn’t really have any social media presence to speak of...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Hopefully we can get Shaw up for a visit after his Texas state title game along with Baldando who sounds like he has a visit scheduled. Let’s take them both and put Pace inside.

Guys like Mimes, Sanders and Rogers look to be waiting for the last seat on the P5 bus and they will likely get it.

Reaction Score
I have to watch it again, but I wasn’t that excited about this one the first time. Competition/league looks low.
He does look big and fast, but that did look like low level competition.

Reaction Score
Can’t see it happening K.... we were just an option.
In that case, do we still have legit shots either Shaw, Parks, Sanders, or Devine? Gotta believe 1 of the 4 is on our wish list to fill that final DL spot Edsall 2.0 was referring to yesterday.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He does look big and fast, but that did look like low level competition.
I have flip flopped. His wing span, size and athleticism as demonstrated by his receiving ability makes him worth a ticket. He also showed a willingness for contact at the DE position. He is raw, just one year of US football. Not easy to replicate the size / speed. If he is coachable he might be another diamond. I would take him and another DL and only one more DB.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
For that last LB spot, we appear to be looking into Jeffrey Ulofoshio out at bishop Gorman in Las Vegas. He looks a bit small, but plays with tenacity.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For that last LB spot, we appear to be looking into Jeffrey Ulofoshio out at bishop Gorman in Las Vegas. He looks a bit small, but plays with tenacity.

According to 24/7 he is 6'2 230, with offers from Robert Morris and Northern Az. Might be a reach, but sometimes you do that just to get in to a high caliber program like BG.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

According to 24/7 he is 6'2 230, with offers from Robert Morris and Northern Az. Might be a reach, but sometimes you do that just to get in to a high caliber program like BG.

Some sites say he is 6ft rather than 6'2''. Watch the film, does he look 6'2''? Not so sure he does myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom