2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 34 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Seems like we have some interesting underclassman at camp today, but what about prospects for 2018 like Rondell Bothroyd, Travis Jones and others?

Btw, Travis Jones looks like a decent prospect for either Center or NT.

Reaction Score
Seems like we have some interesting underclassman at camp today, but what about prospects for 2018 like Rondell Bothroyd, Travis Jones and others?

Btw, Travis Jones looks like a decent prospect for either Center or NT.

As noted above - Jones is @ Rutgers today.

Todderick Hunt‏ @TodderickHunt 5m 5 minutes ago
I like Rutgers' strategy of having guys who gain offers at camps, return days later 4 personal time. Has resulted in string of commitments.

I'd think 2 of today's visitors - Khris Banks and Travis Jones - are guys #Rutgers would like to have similar results with.

Todderick Hunt‏ @TodderickHunt 4m 4 minutes ago
Banks recently told me he could commit somewhere in 2 weeks to a month. Jones told me he wouldn't commit today, but who knows.

Reaction Score
LOVE Travis Jones. Kid can move for his size. Did we not offer yet?

It's reported above that we offered? I haven't personally seen anywhere that he has been on campus but that could just be it hasn't been reported.

Reaction Score
Near and far...

Premier Players INTL‏ @PPintlRecruits 3h 3 hours ago
zavier_19 on his visit to UConn #ppi #dreamchasers #huskies #fbs #d1 #europe #football
020.jpg

Zavier Scott is a 6-2 195lb Class of 2018 WR from Vilseck High School, Vilseck Germany. Has offers from CMU, EMU, Howard, Ohio, Syracuse and UMass

Highlights

Xavier Scott is a 6-2 195lb Class of 2018 WR from Vilseck High School, Vilseck Germany. Has offers from CMU, EMU, Howard, Ohio, Syracuse and UMass

Burner:
Sam Webb‏ @SamWebb77 Jun 17
2018 WR named Xavier Scott won the smokehouse (i.e. fastest man) at #Michigan's camp. Kid is from Germany

Somebody get Niels G on the phone!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As noted above - Jones is @ Rutgers today.

I like Rutgers' strategy of having guys who gain offers at camps, return days later 4 personal time. Has resulted in string of commitments.

I'd think 2 of today's visitors - Khris Banks and Travis Jones - are guys #Rutgers would like to have similar results with.

Todderick Hunt‏ @TodderickHunt 4m 4 minutes ago
Banks recently told me he could commit somewhere in 2 weeks to a month. Jones told me he wouldn't commit today, but who knows.

Must have squeezed him hard... Jones committed to Rutgers @ camp today.

Richie Schnyderite‏ @RichieSRivals 7m7 minutes ago
COMMIT ALERT: Class of '18 & Wilbur Cross (CT) OL Travis Jones commits to #Rutgers

Connecticut OL Jones Commits to Rutgers

Last edited:

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score

COMMIT ALERT: Class of '18 & Wilbur Cross (CT) OL Travis Jones commits to #Rutgers

Plenty of time to flip him. Build that fence around CT!

Reaction Score
Anyone have any idea why Nico Ragaini has not been offered yet? This kid was considered by many in the state to be the best player in the state. I coach in the SCC and this kid is legit. Great receiver and dynamic punt/kick returner. Just received offer from BC. PG'ing at Avon.

Reaction Score
Anyone have any idea why Nico Ragaini has not been offered yet? This kid was considered by many in the state to be the best player in the state. I coach in the SCC and this kid is legit. Great receiver and dynamic punt/kick returner. Just received offer from BC. PG'ing at Avon.

Curious where you saw the BC offer?

Reaction Score
See a name popping up w/ UConn interest but not seeing an "public offer" yet...

Jordan Morrison is a 6-1 190lb WR from Steinert High School in Hamilton Twnshp/Trenton New Jersey. Holds offers from Air Force, Army, Delaware, Kent State, Monmouth, Navy, Temple, UNH and UVA.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I started pushing for Ragaini a while back....No disrespect to the kids from Capital Prep, but this kid was the best player on the field against SCC and FCIAC schools, not the Vocational Conference.
2016 New Haven Register All-Area Football MVP: Nico Ragaini the difference maker for Notre Dame-WH - GameTime CT
Not sure if there is any interest from the new staff, but it looks like Nico Rigaini, (WR/Notre Dame-WH) will do a PG year. This kid is a tremendous athlete and player. Could be a nice fit in Lashlee's offense with his versatility. He was always the best player on the field in the biggest games. "He was committed to play lacrosse at Cornell, but has since entertained the idea to continue his football career." Ragaini also anchors NDWH 4x100 relay team during the winter.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I started pushing for Ragaini a while back....No disrespect to the kids from Capital Prep, but this kid was the best player on the field against SCC and FCIAC schools, not the Vocational Conference.

Makes ya wonder because he doesn't have the offers you think he would/could --- maybe he needs to make it clear football is going to be his first choice coming out of AOF and not Cornell for lax?? Everything I've seen/heard still leaves the which sport question open. No clue...

Reaction Score

Oneil Robinson is a 6-3 180lb WR/DB from Capital Prep Magnet School in Hartford CT. Other offers from Army, CCSU and Sacred Heart. Was @ Camp today.

Highlights: junior year WR/CRNR 6'3 177lbs

Love the tape on this kid.
Very good at catching the ball away from his body. Some of his catches he was so stretched out I thought for sure he would fall to the ground but ended up on his feet.
Very elusive smooth runner
Real nice body control and light of his feet
Good size

Reaction Score
You all need to watch his HUDL film. The things he does is against New Canaan and the top of the SCC. I see a bigger, stronger Nick Williams.

Reaction Score
the kid is filthy. Wasn't he going to play lacrosse and didn't decide to go the football route until after last season? I don't think he had offers because he wasn't going to pursue football before deciding to PG at Avon

Reaction Score

Plenty of time to flip him. Build that fence around CT!

Joe Morelli‏ @nhrJoeMorelli 5m 5 minutes ago
Travis Jones from Wilbur Cross has already withdrawn his verbal commitment from Rutgers. Will take time with decision. #cthsfb

Joe Morelli‏ @nhrJoeMorelli 5m 5 minutes ago
Jones, a Register All-Area selection, made a verbal last night to Rutgers, but the family want to take time and make a decision. #cthsfb

Now we look for the visit to UConn Camp;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01