2018 recruiting: Tevian Jones | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2018 recruiting: Tevian Jones

Reaction Score
I think Larrier wants to leave badly, but I also think he expected to be playing much better. Wouldn't be shocked if he decided to come back.

I'm assuming him and JA are gone until they decide to stay, but I would be ecstatic if they both came back. AG (take 3), senior JA, TL another year removed from ACL injury, Sid coming off RS year, Whaley/Diarra/Carlton with more experience, plus Akinjo as another ball handler to relieve JA and Matthews Jr. to give a pure shooting threat on the perimeter.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I'm assuming him and JA are gone until they decide to stay, but I would be ecstatic if they both came back. AG (take 3), senior JA, TL another year removed from ACL injury, Sid coming off RS year, Whaley/Diarra/Carlton with more experience, plus Akinjo as another ball handler to relieve JA and Matthews Jr. to give a pure shooting threat on the perimeter.
The key for that team would be Adams becoming a knock down 3 point shooter. If he can do that at the 2...the team will be very competitive.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
YZ- In control of things (1990).

He looks good but we need three point shooters. Is he any different than Sid?

Impressive ole skool hip hop knowledge. Used to love "In Control of Things", smooth beat w/ that horn blaring in the background made in extra funky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom