2018 Jordan Brand Classic | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2018 Jordan Brand Classic

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
What number is she wearing? I don''t see her but I am also only watching with one eye.

#10 in white

Whoops, that was her practice number. She's actually #44.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Hope Geno isn't watching all these ball-handling attempts in the backcourt by ONO leading to turnovers. Head bang

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Oh, I don't know. Shea Ralph (Fayetteville NC) liked it so much, she made Connecticut her home. Jamelle Elliott (Washington DC) was at UConn a long time before relocating to the snowy midwest.

Let's see:
Shea Ralph, NC
Kalana Greene, born Texas, grew up in So. Carolina
Ketia Swanier, Georgia
Renee Montgomery, West Virginia
Tiffany Hayes, Florida
Brianna Banks, Georgia (transferred to even colder Pennsylvania)
Maya Moore, Georgia

Cali girls:
Diana Taurasi
Willnett Crockett
Charde Houston
Lauren Engeln, transferred to Boston College
Katie Lou Samuelson
Kaleena Mosqueda Lewis

Others:
Paige Sauer, Oklahoma
Stacey Hansmeyer, Oklahoma
Kaili McLaren, Washington DC
Moriah Jefferson, Texas

issa joke.

Last edited:

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
LoL.
You threw some people off with this remark. Suggest a sarcasm emoji next time-unless you really meant to throw them?

Lol no kidding. Haha

Definitely sarcasm. I was also playing on the historical stereotype of the frail, delicate Southern woman.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Now that drive from the foul line and finishing layup by Nelson-Ododa was nice. There's hope for the future (post 2019).

Reaction Score
Now that drive from the foul line and finishing layup by Nelson-Ododa was nice. There's hope for the future (post 2019).

she covers quite a bit of court in a couple of steps doesn't she.........

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
ONO with the seal and finish inside.

Now she keeps a ball alive with her effort and it leads to another basket.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
ONO keying a big run by the white team. Blocks or alters a shot leading to a transition hoop.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Collier still chucking threes.

ONO's effort gets them a possession with a tie-up.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This dufus coach took Nelson-Ododa out with 1-1/2 to go even though she's the main reason they've taken the lead.

Edit:

Now this new posting rule has locked me out sooo.....

A wild miss by Collier leads to a CW layup. Now Williams is fouled.

No offense to CC, but exchanging her for ONO will turn out to be one of the best recruiting results in UConn history.

Williams makes an excellent drop-pass for the go-ahead layup.

Nelson-Ododa tips an offensive rebound to her teammate for the winning basket. She should be MVP, imo.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
CW played well at the end with the go ahead assist down the stretch (15s left on clock) but Massengill with the game winner. ONO looks very good on offense but I did not see her aggressively going to the boards. That will change.

Reaction Score
CW didn't have a great shooting game but the team looked pretty much under control when she was in there..................she comes off as a happy go lucky kid but is super competitive...................she got very serious when the game got close the end and looked ticked off when her team lost............I love it.............

BTW moderators: this lockout thing is truly annoying............I'm not sure why this was put in place but it's forcing me to limit my transfer information and all posts regarding other schools...........can you please at least double the number of posts...........

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Any one have a box score link? Thanks

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
716ZhwSo-rL._SL1000_.jpg

This thread feels like the good old days of radio @Sluconn Husky

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
CW didn't have a great shooting game but the team looked pretty much under control when she was in there...she comes off as a happy go lucky kid but is super competitive....she got very serious when the game got close the end and looked ticked off when her team lost..I love it...

BTW moderators: this lockout thing is truly annoying..I'm not sure why this was put in place but it's forcing me to limit my transfer information and all posts regarding other schools......can you please at least double the number of posts......
LoL. I'm not sure the BY will survive without your transfer information regarding other schools.
@Charliebball you are truly appreciate just not by all. :eek:

Reaction Score
LoL. I'm not sure the BY will survive without your transfer information regarding other schools.
@Charliebball you are truly appreciate just not by all. :eek:

just trying to be a good WBB fan...............we've gotten valuable info from our ND, SC, Texas, Duke and Baylor friends before so why not reciprocate...........have you been hit with the over use freeze yet? It's really frustrating when you are in the middle of a couple of good threads..........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom