2018-2019 Season Ticket Selection | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2018-2019 Season Ticket Selection

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Maybe it has, just never have lost our seats before this pick-your-own business.

The system makes sense. The people who have accrued more points get the first pick at seats. If someone is unhappy with what they got, donate more. It’s too bad that some people don’t get the same seats as the previous year but this is the way they have to do it. They want more donations. Donate more money, get better seats.

Reaction Score
In the xl, I moved from section 101, down low, to 102 down low. an upgrade. GP even better. I moved from 221 row A mid court, no seatback, to 209 row 2, mid court, with a seatback. Am very happy!
did you donate more than usual recently?

Reaction Score
Maybe it has, just never have lost our seats before this pick-your-own business.

But you wouldn’t have lost them if you just renewed and didn’t relinquish them - right?

Reaction Score
But you wouldn’t have lost them if you just renewed and didn’t relinquish them - right?
That's what I believe - maybe I'm wrong. We just haven't gotten bumped before that I remember. I had reservations about doing the pick-your-own, should have stuck with my gut on that.

Reaction Score
That's what I believe - maybe I'm wrong. We just haven't gotten bumped before that I remember. I had reservations about doing the pick-your-own, should have stuck with my gut on that.
There has never been an option to keep your seats. Back before they did select your seats you could write comments on the ticket form to keep your seats but that wasn't a guarantee.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I have not picked yet, I go on Tuesday, but from the looks of it I will have worse seats. I have a bunch more priority points and am picking earlier than last year, on top of buying more tickets this year. Something does not seem right.

Reaction Score
I have not picked yet, I go on Tuesday, but from the looks of it I will have worse seats. I have a bunch more priority points and am picking earlier than last year, on top of buying more tickets this year. Something does not seem right.
Same with me. I donated more, more points and have an earlier pick time. Is the student section moved maybe taking up more seats?

Reaction Score
AD Dave talked about moving the students to the sideline two years ago but I haven't seen any discussion on it since
That will never happen unless they build a new arena or make Gampel all chairback.

Reaction Score
Is courtisde an option if it’s green or must there be a 5,000 dollar donation plus the price of seat?

Reaction Score
did you donate more than usual recently?
Added the 15% to the donation. which UCONN asked for on the donation renewal form. so the answer is Yes. It is getting pricy.

Reaction Score
Was able to grab a block of 106 seats yesterday for XL center. Anyone on the fence could probably just sell the AZ game and pay for most of the season.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Was able to grab a block of 106 seats yesterday for XL center. Anyone on the fence could probably just sell the AZ game and pay for most of the season.
Why wouldn’t you go to the only good home game this year

Reaction Score
Any updates as to when season tickets will be getting shipped out? I still dont even know where my seats are. I did buy value tickets; anyone else in the same boat?

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
It looks like season tickets are almost sold out. Anyone know how this happened so quick? It was awful just a few weeks ago. Did they pull them for the single ticket sales today? Did they sell them off to secondary marketplaces?

Reaction Score
Doesn't matter how long you've had tickets point system reset last year.

I said it before. I use to donate yearly nothing huge and have had season tickets for 15 years. Until Dave Benedict is gone I will no longer donate and i stopped purchasing football tickets as well. I don't trust him and don't agree with how long time ticket holders were basically told their loyalty and support over the years means jack
Let me get this right.. You stop doing something you love (Must love it to have been going for so long) Over not "trusting someone". Have you ever met him? Did he try to take your wallet outta your back pocket while you were having coffee with him or something? Don't get how you would not "Trust him". Ive gone to many many sporting events supporting UConn. And not just the power sports. Never had a run in with him that left me thinking I don't trust him. I don't know him anywhere near good enough to make that statement you made. Hoping you get back on board and suppor the team so we can hopefully change conferences and get back to winning on all levels at UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom