2018-2019 Season Ticket Selection | The Boneyard

2018-2019 Season Ticket Selection

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
7/30 and 2:45

Anyone know when the first people start selecting?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Just checked, it does start Monday the 30th.

I'm not sure, but I don't think I was on the first day last year. I'm hoping for an upgrade (of course :))

Reaction Score
Just checked, it does start Monday the 30th.

I'm not sure, but I don't think I was on the first day last year. I'm hoping for an upgrade (of course :))
If I may ask. How many priority points do you have? We only have 529.

Reaction Score
I didn't get an email yet, where exactly in your account does it say when your time is?

Reaction Score
I didn't get an email yet, where exactly in your account does it say when your time is?
When you login to your UConn account it should be a tab on the right hand side. Should say select your basketball seats. Click that and it will take you to a page with all your info.

Siv

Reaction Score
Sorry, but still irked that they elect to open the seat selection process in the middle of the work day and in the most popular week for vacations.

Reaction Score
Season ticket seat selection times are in UConn ticket accounts. I'm sure UConn will be sending out emails later today or tomorrow.

We got Aug 2nd at 9:30.
I am 7/31/18 at 11:15 a.m.

Reaction Score
Just for comparisons sake this is only my second year with season tickets and only for Hartford with no xtra money donated. I'm picking August 13 at 12:03. I used to watch with my Dad, hence Son of Robert, he got me going with Hanson, Whelton, Weston, etc., but we never went to games until the 90s when I had a sweet deal, a customer of mine giving me 2 seats to every game in Hartford for 6 or 7 years in trade for blue collar labor, my customer being an elderly woman who only felt comfortable at Gampel. These seats were really good as she had worked for UConn as a career plus was a heavy donor and across the board ticket buyer. Like 101 row G with the railing at your feet and the other rows A-F below you. Great seats and I'm always grateful to her for the friendship we had.

Now being a single seat buyer I'll find a reasonable spot. Single seats are spotted throughout those better sections. We'll see.

C

Chief00

7/30 and 2:45

Anyone know when the first people start selecting?

There are 3 minutes intervals between each person and it starts at 9:30 - so you are a big time supporter of the school - that’s great! Overall runs from 7/30 to 8/13.

Reaction Score
Just for comparisons sake this is only my second year with season tickets and only for Hartford with no xtra money donated. I'm picking August 13 at 12:03. I used to watch with my Dad, hence Son of Robert, he got me going with Hanson, Whelton, Weston, etc., but we never went to games until the 90s when I had a sweet deal, a customer of mine giving me 2 seats to every game in Hartford for 6 or 7 years in trade for blue collar labor, my customer being an elderly woman who only felt comfortable at Gampel. These seats were really good as she had worked for UConn as a career plus was a heavy donor and across the board ticket buyer. Like 101 row G with the railing at your feet and the other rows A-F below you. Great seats and I'm always grateful to her for the friendship we had.

Now being a single seat buyer I'll find a reasonable spot. Single seats are spotted throughout those better sections. We'll see.

Might have sat near you. We were in 101G, 6 and 7, if I recall correctly, from the mid-80's to the mid-90's when we were overtaken by corporate buyers and slowly moved up and more towards the baseline. Best seats in the room, especially with the railing and the lower rows being down so much below because they were temporary seats.

Reaction Score
There are 3 minutes intervals between each person and it starts at 9:30 - so you are a big time supporter of the school - that’s great! Overall runs from 7/30 to 8/13.

Where would 1,000 points put you today?

C

Chief00

Where would 1,000 points put you today?
Season ticket sales slightly below last year, business sponsor and school allocations up a little. So basically around last year or a little better if you contributed the same or more and did other things (buy football tickets etc).

Reaction Score
8/1 9:33. On vacation but brought my laptop - couldn't accesss seat selection with my phone last year so had to call and order that way, tougher to visualize seats

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom