2017 Recruiting Thread | Page 86 | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The value of a BCU education! You need a phone call to let you know a fax came through on the fax machine right behind you.

I was channel surfing last night and came across that game show where they drop the balls down this board. You have to answer questions correctly to get green (good) balls.

The question to the guy, FROM BOSTON, was which Bowl game was played in New Orleans (he was given the 3 picks to choose from) and he picked Cotton (grin).

Here was the best part. He said "I'm from Boston and we are not big on college football" (mentioned Patriots)

I was grinning the rest of the night. Too funny.

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The posting of screen captures of copyrighted material needs to stop.

Last edited:

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Alex Wilcox (DT) - University Christian Is going to West Florida University

Reaction Score
Wonder why Savon Cooper didnt mske the final cut. Other than him being 5'9" 220lbs @ MLB, he's a stud. Plays way bigger thsn his size.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Besides Keating, is there any word of PWOs?
Not that I have heard of. I'm excited Keating is part of the plan. Good for him. Good for the school to have an instate kid working hard to fill the LS position with enthusiasm. I'll be cheering for this kid.

Reaction Score
University of Nevada

New coach (after the fired Brian Polian) kept only TWO of 18 Committments. Chris Green, are desired DT, followed his HS coach from Los Angeles High there. He is now an assistant. With lots of JuCo.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Wonder why Savon Cooper didnt mske the final cut. Other than him being 5'9" 220lbs @ MLB, he's a stud. Plays way bigger thsn his size.

If you look at his highlights... most of them are just making tackles or running to make a block. This kid never should have been offered a scholarship but they were probably thinking he might blow up over the spring through fall of his senior year. Just never did.

Reaction Score
One stop shopping at TAFT ... and also CHESHIRE. We need to get our UConn share of that.

Hopefully Wholley and Croker can make significant headway based on previous relationship w/ Dykeman.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I dont know offhand the #of schools in the combined sum of the G5 and P5 conferences, is it 128? If so, 128 schools X 25 recruits = 3200 kids. So 2132 are three star kids? Presumably they have mushed together all the 3 star kids (ie if just one rating service gives them the three star designation).

Reaction Score
Abdoul Kouyate is now Crystal Ball to Colgate ... though not listed as a signed LOI.

This lets go - if this is the case - the one thing I was thinking: He wouldn't qualify academically. I love UConn and all; but Colgate is a pretty impressive degree methinks. I did love the young man's video. I hope there is something here we are missing.

Reaction Score
Abdoul Kouyate is now Crystal Ball to Colgate ... though not listed as a signed LOI.

This lets go - if this is the case - the one thing I was thinking: He wouldn't qualify academically. I love UConn and all; but Colgate is a pretty impressive degree methinks. I did love the young man's video. I hope there is something here we are missing.

Colgate is a new offer... wasn't there earlier today.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I would really like to know why we aren't taking Kouyate. Yes, I'm nosy.

Reaction Score

Colgate is a new offer... wasn't there earlier today.
Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99