2017 National Signing Day Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2017 National Signing Day Thread

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ummm... lol.

a34b4c153d0e4db38eec78fc34ada001.jpg

Reaction Score
As I digest this awesome day I have come to this conclusion. This class, put together and held together, in just a few weeks time is really an epic event.

If this staff can do this in a few weeks, can you imagine what can happen in a year? If they can catch lightening in a bottle this year, look out for next years recruiting class.

Reaction Score
I can't wait to watch this kid I'm betting my lunch money he will be a stud. Go Huskies

Reaction Score
Edsall gets to have PWOs? I thought Diaco invented those?!?!

UConn bought the rights for Randy from Diaco just like Minnesota bought the rights to "Row the Boat" for Fleck. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Reaction Score
Pretty lackluster class by the Huskies. I'll be a fan of the Beavers kid though, he went to my high school. I know recruiting during a transitional year where you get a whole new staff is tough but pretty much every recruiting site has UConn's class ranked near the bottom of the AAC and in the 80's or 90's nationally. I know you guys will hype it up because you know these kids a bit through following the whole recruitment process but the bottom line is this was a very subpar class and most likely won't get UConn anywhere near the top of the AAC. On the other hand my Bearcats of Cincinnati's class is ranked #1 by Rivals, #1 by Scout and #3 by 247 and that's not even counting the addition of Ohio State transfer Torrance Gibson, Gibson has a chance to possibly be the biggest impact transfer in the country. If you're wondering, he does not have to sit out a year, he'll be eligible right away. Our staff was hired on December 10th and put together either the best class in the AAC or real close to it. Talk about getting the job done. I look forward to our game this fall in Nippert Stadium.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom