2017-18 college basketball thread - Merged threads Archive | Page 21 | The Boneyard

2017-18 college basketball thread - Merged threads Archive

Reaction Score
Per Massey NC was a 30 point favorite! Albany, the team that Monmouth beat, lost by 2 to Louisville with a shot to win at the end. Very few gimmies in today's basketball.

Reaction Score
Funny there are those who wished they had Cooley rather than KO. How you feeling now? They have deep talent and size, shooters everything and are underachieving tremendously. But they have time to figure it out because they aren't Uconn LOL

And Houston? Talented, big and they have Gray. Gray was really good, then Gray was really bad. He was great only to allow PC back in the game when he missed about 5 in a row mid way through the 2nd half and close to 5 minutes left. He basically just called his name every time down and took whatever was available to him, some shots that weren't smart. Listen I know people love him here and the kid can score because he did early, but he's all about his. And Sampson allows it. (The bun is cute too). I believe we only play the Cougars once and it's the last game of the regular season.

Do people love Rob Gray here? Is the bun really cute?

Personally there isn't a single player in the AAC that I don't want UConn to destroy more.

Happy he beat PC tho

Reaction Score
Do people love Rob Gray here? Is the bun really cute?

Personally there isn't a single player in the AAC that I don't want UConn to destroy more.

Happy he beat PC tho

He's very hard to like isn't he and I admit that bun makes it even worst. But he's tough, one of those guys you can only like if he's on your team ya know? LOL No D but he can score the ball

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Gray has stepped up his D this year, but yeah I can’t bring myself to root for him. I root for all AAC teams though.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Other AAC Action (AACtion?) tonight:

Cleveland State @ Cincinnati 7pm (ESPN3)
South Carolina State @ UCF 7pm (ESPN3)
Charlotte @ USF 7pm (ESPN3)
Grambling @ ECU 7pm

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Prediction: if we make the tournament we will be a 12 seed and we will be matched up with 5 seed Purdue with their 7’2 7’3 frontline and we lose 120-43 and our outrebounded 80-15

Reaction Score
That is a bad boy.
You have to give Tulane credit. They were hot garbage, but they went out and got a coach, and while they're not a top team yet, they went out and won the games they were supposed to. This league is reaching P5 level, and still has room to grow.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
5 second call on us then Rasputin spends 6 months in the paint no 3 seconds

Reaction Score
Another big night from trae young 25 and 10 dimes in the first half wow only if Jalen could do this for us smh

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Wichita State struggling with 7-6 FGCU at home.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
This is Pat Chamber's 7th year. How much longer can he last?

Amazing to hear CBB media talk about Chambers saying how its a slow build, you need to keep a guy around that long because he has to build a culture...a culture of what, being as crappy as the last guy was?

Reaction Score
Amazing to hear CBB media talk about Chambers saying how its a slow build, you need to keep a guy around that long because he has to build a culture...a culture of what, being as crappy as the last guy was?
The last guy got a bid to the NCAA Tournament. They didn't want him because they knew he was one of those guys who gets a bid once every five years. Well, it's 7 years and counting now.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Undefeated Miami about to lose to New Mexico State.

Chris Jans making the most of his second chance...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom