2016 Recruiting Thread | Page 49 | The Boneyard

2016 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Any other D1 offers? I'm really liking our RB situation moving forward with Vickers/Hopkins and potentially Curry along with Newsome, Johnson and Marriner. Bright days ahead for our program.

We need all of these guys. Don't want to be one transfer and one academic ineligibility away from a 2 man backfield (with the second man being Thompson(?) the non scholly instate kid).

Reaction Score
NJ.com First Team All State RB: http://www.nj.com/hssn-mms/2015/12/njcoms_2015_all-state_football_3.html#3

Westfield's Curry is Courier News 2015 All-Area Football Offensive Player of the Year
http://www.mycentraljersey.com/stor...area-football-offensive-player-year/77078388/
Medic I can't find his profile on either of TOS...starting to wonder about this "offer"..that guy is the ONLY person who tweeted it out. Curry himself didn't even have anything about it. According to Clifford Browning's (who looks like he owns a recruiting service) tweets Curry's other offers were from Lincoln University and Sacred Heart.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Medic I can't find his profile on either of TOS...starting to wonder about this "offer"..that guy is the ONLY person who tweeted it out. Curry himself didn't even have anything about it. According to Clifford Browning's (who looks like he owns a recruiting service) tweets Curry's other offers were from Lincoln University and Sacred Heart.

I couldn't either and was leery about adding him to "list" but he was highly recognized in NJ sports media, MSG and Second Team ALL USA Today for NJ.

Clearly under the radar. Might be a PWO?

Reaction Score
I'm not saying he's a bad person or he sucks. Yes he has been through alot in his time here, but he doesn't have what it takes to lead this team from the QB position. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Didn't hurt my feelings but maybe you should think of how you word your posts. Would you say that to his parents face? Cringe worthy doesn't mean he sucks?

Reaction Score
Didn't hurt my feelings but maybe you should think of how you word your posts. Would you say that to his parents face? Cringe worthy doesn't mean he sucks?
Ha. You're a joke. Sorry mr. or mrs. Boyle. And no cringe worthy doesn't mean he sucks. He's just hard to watch when under center. And the team flounders on offense as we have seen. This is a message board for fan bases to converse. I obviously struck a nerve with you. And I obviously hurt your feelings. He didn't pan out. Next man up and move along.

Reaction Score
Wasn't there a player that completely made up his commitment to UConn? Was it last year's recruiting cycle?

Yeah... think it was a Florida RB/DB?? Happens every year since social media explosion.

Reaction Score
That's what I'm thinking..PWO...that guy probably considers a PWO spot an "offer" for his business
have a feeling you are indeed correct with this one.

Reaction Score
2015... for a fleeting moment in time he was the first "commit"
Seems so long ago! He's not the only one who had pulled such a stunt. I remember seeing an OL on ESPN, doing the whole hat switch deal at a press conference at his school even though he didn't have a single offer!

Reaction Score
Did Tyliek Raynor decommit? Just looked at our prospects list on scout and it no longer shows him as committed to Arizona.

Reaction Score
Did Tyliek Raynor decommit? Just looked at our prospects list on scout and it no longer shows him as committed to Arizona.

Last night/today. On the road - haven't had a chance to update. Fixed above.

Reaction Score
Top Five Uncommitted High School Recruits in New England Area
http://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/top-five-uncommitted-high-school-recruits-in-new-england-area/

Lucas Niang
6’6”, 295 pounds
Offensive Tackle
New Canaan High School, New Canaan, Connecticut
Fifteen offers but on Dec. 23 announced his top three schools which included Auburn, Miami, and TCU.
Official Visits: Auburn on Jan. 15 and TCU on Nov. 27.

Chris Agyemang
6’3”, 228 pounds
Outside Linebacker
Proctor Academy, Andover, New Hampshire
Three offers from Marist, Navy, and Sacred Heart
Official Visit: Sacred Heart on Jan. 28

Keith Coleman
6’3”, 326 pounds
Offensive Guard
Suffield Academy, Hartford, Connecticut
Three offers from Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Temple

Jacob Hallenbeck
6’3”, 204 pounds
Quarterback
Kingswood-Oxford High School, West Hartford, Connecticut
One offer: North Carolina
Interest: UConn, Umass, Syracuse University of Maine, Wagner, and Sacred Heart

Chase Hughes
6’1”, 196 pounds
Outside Linebacker
Bishop Guertin, Nashua, New Hampshire
Three walk-on offers from Arizona, BYU, and Wisconsin

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Top Five Uncommitted High School Recruits in New England Area
http://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/top-five-uncommitted-high-school-recruits-in-new-england-area/

Lucas Niang
6’6”, 295 pounds
Offensive Tackle
New Canaan High School, New Canaan, Connecticut
Fifteen offers but on Dec. 23 announced his top three schools which included Auburn, Miami, and TCU.
Official Visits: Auburn on Jan. 15 and TCU on Nov. 27.

Chris Agyemang
6’3”, 228 pounds
Outside Linebacker
Proctor Academy, Andover, New Hampshire
Three offers from Marist, Navy, and Sacred Heart
Official Visit: Sacred Heart on Jan. 28

Keith Coleman
6’3”, 326 pounds
Offensive Guard
Suffield Academy, Hartford, Connecticut
Three offers from Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Temple

Jacob Hallenbeck
6’3”, 204 pounds
Quarterback
Kingswood-Oxford High School, West Hartford, Connecticut
One offer: North Carolina
Interest: UConn, Umass, Syracuse University of Maine, Wagner, and Sacred Heart

Chase Hughes
6’1”, 196 pounds
Outside Linebacker
Bishop Guertin, Nashua, New Hampshire
Three walk-on offers from Arizona, BYU, and Wisconsin

Sweet! Both UConn and Connecticut are each still in play with one of these kids!

Reaction Score
Elisha Daniels (and twin brother Elijah) decommitted from Minnesota

Reaction Score
Elisha Daniels (and twin brother Elijah) decommitted from Minnesota

From recently published article on Rivals: "Maryland has recently made a run at the Daniels, and the Terrapins are the favorite to land their commitment. The pair also holds offers from Boston College, Iowa State, Maryland, Syracuse, Temple, and UCF."

Not sure if both held offers (some sites say yes, others only Elisha) but I love how Rivals consistently leaves out UConn offers when discussing prospects. List adjusted w/ both added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin