2016 Husky Draft Competition. | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2016 Husky Draft Competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wait, Josh Boone, Hilton & CharlieV were all taken ahead of Kevin Freeman?! None of those guys ever needed an IV after a game! Once the games begin adjustments will be necessary for how hard KFree plays with the chip on his shoulder.

Reaction Score
Wait, Josh Boone, Hilton & CharlieV were all taken ahead of Kevin Freeman?! None of those guys ever needed an IV after a game! Once the games begin adjustments will be necessary for how hard KFree plays with the chip on his shoulder.

Stop giving away my pick!!!!!! Lol

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Took him last time, seemed like nobody respected the pick. I also had a PF already so Hilton fit me better.

Reaction Score
Took him last time, seemed like nobody respected the pick. I also had a PF already so Hilton fit me better.

It's on you if you weren't aware. If you knew that but were still contemplating your pick, I apologize

Reaction Score
Now is when the draft gets real exciting a ton of quality guards left, quite a few serviceable big men, a good amount of wings left as well. Shonn Miller and DD would be intriguing picks.

Reaction Score
Intriguing picks would be Wes B, Toby K, Jimmy F, Al W, Jimmy A, John T (need a rebound?), Joey W ;)

Reaction Score
Minicoop's team is going to play a lot of games where both teams hit triple digits.

Reaction Score
Minicoop's team is going to play a lot of games where both teams hit triple digits.

Need to be able to score. running and gunning. We might not stop anyone from scoring but they don't have the weapons I do.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
With my 4th pick I'll take:

Daniel Hamilton.

It feels weird using his name in legacy drafts like this.

My roster so far: Kemba, Hamilton, Adrien, Thabeet.

If you thought the lobs from Hamilton to Brimah were deadly imagine them with Thabeet.

Reaction Score

Daniel Hamilton.

If you thought the lobs from Hamilton to Brimah were deadly imagine them with Thabeet.
I was hoping that whoever took Marshall would put Thabeet and Hamilton with him in the front court. Would have been something.

Reaction Score

Daniel Hamilton.

Like the pick, but EBonz already took him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
image.png

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Ok I see my bad. In that case I will take:

Deandre Daniels

Quite the step down from Hamilton, who I thought tied my team together quite nicely but DD should do.

Reaction Score
Ok I see my bad. In that case I will take:

Deandre Daniels

Quite the step down from Hamilton, who I thought tied my team together quite nicely but DD should do.

Woah, I think Deandre is a big step up from Hamilton.

Reaction Score
DeAndre was the better player, but Hamilton fit @BUHusky10 's roster better. Daniels barely ever played the three here.
How was DeAndre the better player? I guess sophomore year DeAndre was better in terms of overall field goal percentage, but he was the 3rd option and had Napier and Boatright, so that makes it somewhat easier. He was also a better shot blocker.

Everything else Hamilton blows him away. DeAndre had 20 assists and 50 turnovers his sophomore year, Hamilton had a 2:1 A/TO ratio as a primary ball handler. He shot worse than Hamilton from 3. He was a much worse rebounder. He was worse from the line. He had fewer steals.

I think we are easily better in 2012-13 if we could replace sophomore year Daniels with sophomore year Hamilton.

Reaction Score
How was DeAndre the better player? I guess sophomore year DeAndre was better in terms of overall field goal percentage, but he was the 3rd option and had Napier and Boatright, so that makes it somewhat easier. He was also a better shot blocker.

Everything else Hamilton blows him away. DeAndre had 20 assists and 50 turnovers his sophomore year, Hamilton had a 2:1 A/TO ratio as a primary ball handler. He shot worse than Hamilton from 3. He was a much worse rebounder. He was worse from the line. He had fewer steals.

I think we are easily better in 2012-13 if we could replace sophomore year Daniels with sophomore year Hamilton.

If we had Hamilton instead of Daniels in 13-14, we'd still be looking for #4.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
If we had Hamilton instead of Daniels in 13-14, we'd still be looking for #4.
Only because they play different roles. DD complemented the 2014 team much more than Hamilton would have, but individually speaking Hamilton is a better basketball player. DD's 3pt shooting and ability to set up the P&R with Kemba very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom