2015 Prospect Jarred Reuter Interview: UConn Recruit | The Boneyard

2015 Prospect Jarred Reuter Interview: UConn Recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know it is still early for 2015 but this kid is very good. I saw him play in person he is the real deal. He is a UConn Recruit. Check to see what he says about his recruitment, how he plays and more.

Twitter: Follow@GiveNGobball
For Updates

http://www.givengobasketball.com/jarred-reuter-article

As an FYI, the RI Hawks practiced recently at Maloney HS in hoped of luring a Meriden kid to their AAU team.............

Someone I know was at the practice in which they scrimmaged and worked out..........said this kid is solid, great post moves for his age and above average left hand already............he's 6'6" right now the same as his teammate Tomas Murphy the 14 year old brother of the Florida and Duke Murphy's and son of former BC standout Jay...........

Bad news (love Jay) this kid plays for Jays team and will for a while - Jay and his wife were not JC fans, heard it personally and was quite amazed - Coach K is the best with Billy D 2nd..............unless KO changes the landscape this is not good for UConn as they are rarely pointed to Storrs....doesn't mean this kid and his parents will listen but still, not a good start..........

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Can I make fun of that interview or is someone going to tell me that the site is run by a 15-year old orphan and that I'm a horrible person?

(It's happened before.)

Reaction Score
Can I make fun of that interview or is someone going to tell me that the site is run by a 15-year old orphan and that I'm a horrible person?

(It's happened before.)

You shi**in me?? Why would you start to care now what anyone tells you........have at it!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom