2011 New York Giants Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2011 New York Giants Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Giants are looking VERY scary. Very tough defense, solid offensive line and running game, excellent kicking game, smart and accurate QB and excellent receivers. Couple more wins and thy are in the Big Game.

Reaction Score
Man have my Giants proven me wrong I was ready to give up on them, just an awesome performance shutting out the Falcons offense, all I wanted was a chance to play GB again well see what happens.

Reaction Score
G men take down the Pack and the refs!

On to SanFran: thinking about Leonard Marshall and Montana.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
A statement win, at lambeau, with the refs all but trying to duck*it up for them but they win comfortably anyway. Green Bay sure didn't look like a cold weather team, but NY did.

Reaction Score
Eli Manning=Indiana Jones, got totally beaten up and popped right up no turnovers man he got lit up, you cannot rattle Eli

Weatherford was player of the game in my mind thank you Jets for concentrating on signing Buress and forgetting Weatherford lol

Man that was a blood bath I feel dead just watching that game I was standing up pacing back and forth I refused to eat

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
"..... thank you Jets for concentrating on signing Buress......"

Who?

Reaction Score
Weatherford trying to get his helmet off to yell out "I'm going to 'N Super Bowl..." Priceless!! He was great!!

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
This thread is a microcosm of the season. What a ride ... spectacular finish!!

Go Giants!!

Reaction Score
This thread is a microcosm of the season. What a ride ... spectacular finish!!

Go Giants!!

Amazing man it played out like an NCAA tournament they won 6 elimination games pretty much, the Jets game, Cowboys game and of course the Falcons, winning in Green Bay, going through that blood bath in San Fran, and dethroning the Pats again. Like one of the posters stated in another thread Eli was like "Kemba in a helmet". Coughlin was like Calhoun old man with that fighters mentality. Very much was like Uconns BET-NCAA run.

Reaction Score
Amazing man it played out like an NCAA tournament they won 6 elimination games pretty much, the Jets game, Cowboys game and of course the Falcons, winning in Green Bay, going through that blood bath in San Fran, and dethroning the Pats again. Like one of the posters stated in another thread Eli was like "Kemba in a helmet". Coughlin was like Calhoun old man with that fighters mentality. Very much was like Uconns BET-NCAA run.

I said the exact same thing to my wife after the game. Unreal how simular those 2 runs were. Pretty good 12 months for any Uconn/NYG fan.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I said the exact same thing to my wife after the game. Unreal how simular those 2 runs were. Pretty good 12 months for any Uconn/NYG fan.
Yup!!!

Reaction Score

Another similarity was the NFC this year was like the the Big East last year, we had our revenge tour in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
I dont know about you but when they showed Tyree on the sideline it sent chills up my spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom