$2 Miller Lite Night is back | Page 3 | The Boneyard

$2 Miller Lite Night is back

Reaction Score
Dude....I am so disappointed in you.
Over It No GIF by Tommy Wiseau
I forgot, you always bought top shelf beers in your college days. :D

Reaction Score
I have an acquaintance that is a beer expert and judges micro-brew competitions at beer festivals etc. He is also a master brewer himself. A few years ago he and several of his beer expert buddies were at the wedding of a mutual friend in Maine. A discussion about what is the best mainstream light beer ensued. They all agreed it was Miller Light and said that was a common belief among beer tasters. I personally agree, Miller Light is the best crappy beer.

Reaction Score
A discussion about what is the best mainstream light beer ensued. They all agreed it was Miller Light and said that was a common belief among beer tasters. I personally agree, Miller Light is the best crappy beer.
Does this count for all Miller/Bud/Coors products? Or just their “Lite” options? If the latter, I totally agree that Miller is the best. But if the former, I think Coors Banquet or Miller High Life are best

Reaction Score
Does this count for all Miller/Bud/Coors products? Or just their “Lite” options? If the latter, I totally agree that Miller is the best. But if the former, I think Coors Banquet or Miller High Life are best
I think it was a light beer discussion as I remember it. I agree with you on Banquet and High Life, both are pretty good "regular" beers.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
No, I just like a good beer. Miller lite is like pee water.
From goats is what I hear. Nevertheless, it contains alcohol so it has one redeeming quality.

Reaction Score
I think it was a light beer discussion as I remember it. I agree with you on Banquet and High Life, both are pretty good "regular" beers.
It was shocking how difficult (maybe it shouldn’t have been) it was to find miller lite on draft or even in cans in San Francisco and San Diego, the two cities I was in during the tournament. Granted I wasn’t going to absolute crap holes for the sake of drinking miller lite alone, but I did have to resort to drinking High Life bottles a couple times.

Even sports bars seemed to pick one of the big three Bud/Coors/Miller. Totally different from what I remember with sports bars back in the northeast where they had multiple options

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Seems like a missed opportunity to to lay the foundation for a rivalry if they ever get their act together.

$2 dollar beer night should officially include Cooleys name in it. I’m sure there’s some gems a more creative person than myself could come up with.
I channel HFD and came up with:
Ed Cooley Needs a Miller Lite Night

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I want to see how high they build a tower of empty beer cans. It was quite impressive during the last game.

Still, it was the spontaneity and the orginalism that made that great. Let it rest in peace and make their own beer can sculpture.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What was the Green Death crap at UConn in late 70s? Talk about nasty! Heffenreffer?

Were those the ones with the puzzles on the inside of the bottle cap?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I am enjoying some $2 bottles tonight. Sold as singles in grocery stores in Europe.

These three, a Chimay Blue and a 1.5L bottle of water for $12.

20231208_211758.jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The kids on this board will never know the joy of having legends of their sports pimping slobber beer and smokes for a few bucks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom