$2 Miller Lite Night is back | Page 2 | The Boneyard

$2 Miller Lite Night is back

Reaction Score
That’s reason number two to have $2 beer night for the the Georgetown game. We don’t need any incentive to show up and be loud for Creighton.
Creighton is a midweek game in Storrs. $2 beers is going to help get a good amount of people inside Gampel well ahead of tip time.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing the main reason that it's not for Georgetown is because GTown is an XL game and I don't think UConn can set the prices for concessions. Has to be a Gampel game is my guess

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Creighton is a midweek game in Storrs. $2 beers is going to help get a good amount of people inside Gampel well ahead of tip time.
My wife and son tell me all the time that it’s hard to know if I’m being serious or if I’m exaggerating a point for some purpose.

In this case I’m being tongue in cheek because one of the high lights last season was the $2 Beer Night. It was a wonderful idea made all the better because of Cooley and his comments about our fans. The pyramid the students made from the empty cans and the media coverage of it was priceless.

I really don’t have a problem that Creighton is the game for people to have some additional fun. Hopefully it creates the same atmosphere as last year’s Providence game and UConn gets the win.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Good timing, because today was the launch day for our $2 Beer Nite shirt on 22 Threads. Figured I share in case anyone wants to scoop one...

unisex-staple-t-shirt-white-front-657223bf3af00.jpg

$2 Beer Nite T

Reaction Score
That’s reason number two to have $2 beer night for the the Georgetown game. We don’t need any incentive to show up and be loud for Creighton.

Reason number one is Cooley and all the shade he threw at our fans at Providence and last years $2 beer game.

Plus his role with CFJ and the way he went about things going to Georgetown places him on the deserving list to receive our best behavior.
Seems like a missed opportunity to to lay the foundation for a rivalry if they ever get their act together.

$2 dollar beer night should officially include Cooleys name in it. I’m sure there’s some gems a more creative person than myself could come up with.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Seems like a missed opportunity to to lay the foundation for a rivalry if they ever get their act together.

$2 dollar beer night should officially include Cooleys name in it. I’m sure there’s some gems a more creative person than myself could come up with.
The whole reason we did $2 beer night in the first place was because Creighton did it to us in 2022. Not because of Cooley.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
This is a real question: why is $2 beer night a dis on the visiting team?

Reaction Score
The whole reason we did $2 beer night in the first place was because Creighton did it to us in 2022. Not because of Cooley.
Ohhh I didn’t know that. I feel like declaring it Cooley’s Happy Hour and having it follow him to Georgetown is a better trolling job than doing it to Creighton two years later. I also dislike Cooley more than I do Creighton so maybe I’m biased. Is it possible for a school to have a rivalry focused on an opposing coach rather than another team if that team sucks?

Reaction Score
I jumped on the Creighton game when it was available. Was surprised it didn't sell out instantly. Going to be a great night

Reaction Score
The lines were awful last year I think I waited 45 min to get a beer but the crowd was awesome. Everyone was still screaming when we were blowing them out. I was fired up just from how the providence fans were at their building.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
January 17 against Creighton at Gampel. Arrogant and spoiled.

Arrogant, spoiled, and low-key buzzed. That's the formula for a pretty awesome Homecourt advantage.

Hope they run it for Georgetown too.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good timing, because today was the launch day for our $2 Beer Nite shirt on 22 Threads. Figured I share in case anyone wants to scoop one...

View attachment 93824

$2 Beer Nite T
You've got skills McLovin.

Reaction Score

View attachment 93824

$2 Beer Nite T
You just took my money

Reaction Score
This is smart business bc you can make a $3 Beer Nite shirt in a few years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom