18-13 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

18-13

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Fudge the West Coast kids. Just get me the Waters and Herons and I'll be happy. Both of them are killing it. Excluding Andre Drummond (we hardly knew ya), who was the last CT player of note? Let's firm up our foundation.

You want to jump into the agent money game?

Reaction Score
It seems like Duke, KY, MSU Louisville, NC, Nova,etc. are always in the conversation
Coach K has been at Duke forever but each one of those programs outside of Michigan State and Louisville had a dropoff after their HOF coach left.

Reaction Score
Fudge the West Coast kids. Just get me the Waters and Herons and I'll be happy. Both of them are killing it. Excluding Andre Drummond (we hardly knew ya), who was the last CT player of note? Let's firm up our foundation.
We've never gotten all of the top recruits in CT even with a hall of fame coach in the Big East. It looks like Chill and Kill are doing a better job building these in state pipelines but that doesn't happen overnight.

C

Chief00

I agree on the CT kids, so many reflectively attack for some reason on the BY. We need to get them in a positive way.
Where I disagree is - I am 100% in favor of using Chill’s connections on the west coast. In these recruitments we are not facing some of the head winds we face on New England recruitments today. Some of those head winds have been discussed before and include negative recruiting. At any rate, West Coast recruiting is part of the Blaze recruiting portfolio.

Reaction Score
I agree on the CT kids, so many reflectively attack for some reason on the BY. We need to get them in a positive way.
Where I disagree is - I am 100% in favor of using Chill’s connections on the west coast. In these recruitments we are not facing some of the head winds we face on New England recruitments today. Some of those head winds have been discussed before and include negative recruiting. At any rate, West Coast recruiting is part of the Blaze recruiting portfolio.

Problem is it's not the kids anymore it's the dads. I mean look at both of those kids history just in HS alone and where they are from, never stay put always looking around no loyalty. Vance Jackson like situations suck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom