'16 season a possible ACC audition? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

'16 season a possible ACC audition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Don't agree, but don't care enough to argue the point. The Big10 should be working Northeast and solidifying its market dominance. Pulling in UConn is a no brainer, and they should find one more school. They either flip BC or Syracuse, and they control Northeast Football. If they can't, Temple works to fill a hole.

I guess the solidifying it's market dominance is what you think the Big10 should do, and it's good in theory. The practicality of it is not. I agree that UConn would be a good (I have said that many times), but who to go with them in the Northeast. There just isn't anybody left a partner. You aren't flipping any ACC schools (they all just signed an extension to their GoR) so that leaves you with the following schools that play FBS football to partner with UConn: UMass, Buffalo, Army anf the afore mentioned Temple. Navy and Old Dominion are Maryland and Virginia schools that aren't in the Big10 to ACC. None of those solidifies any Northeast market dominance. UConn's partner almost has to come from the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom