Who will win this game?

• Mississippi St

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Prestige does not mean a lot when the university cuts your salary, unfortunately, money rules with big time sports coaches and I really wish we had being wiling to spend the bucks to get a big name coach.
I tried to tell people. You can't place all your confidence on a nobody. There's a reason nobody talks about McCray apart from her playing career.

I tried to tell people McCray was a train wreck waiting to happen, and all I got for it was abuse. These same people are "liking" lots of my posts now. 7 months too late.. eh?

Reaction Score
Here's the new thread link if you guys can see this. It's still highly critical, but less vitriol than the previous thread.

Nikki McCray - Be Patient. #year3
I get that it takes time to get your system enforced and it is a little tricky given its COVID. But lets not act like McCray was walking into some major rebuild that will take a few years.

I followed Miss St very closely under Vic and I have watched MSU a bit this year. I know things weren't always perfect under Vic but the players really don't appear to be playing very hard for McCray. Giving up on plays, walking back up the court after turning it over, bad body language. Something is off, McCray sits on the bench with no emotion and Rickea and Carter look like they don't want to be there half the time.

Maybe she turns it around soon but I get the impression there are bad apples or some aren't happy with current situation.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
I get that it takes time to get your system enforced and it is a little tricky given its COVID. But lets not act like McCray was walking into some major rebuild that will take a few years.

I followed Miss St very closely under Vic and I have watched MSU a bit this year. I know things weren't always perfect under Vic but the players really don't appear to be playing very hard for McCray. Giving up on plays, walking back up the court after turning it over, bad body language. Something is off, McCray sits on the bench with no emotion and Rickea and Carter look like they don't want to be there half the time.

Maybe she turns it around soon but I get the impression there are bad apples or some aren't happy with current situation.

Vic was pretty much perfect in his last 4 years. Only UConn consistently looked better.

Here's another thread about how Kyra Elzy is a first year coach, and Kentucky doesn't look HORRIBLE like McCray

Kyra Elzy is a first year coach

Reaction Score
Here's another thread about how Kyra Elzy is a first year coach, and Kentucky doesn't look HORRIBLE like McCray
This is debatable to be honest lol. I honestly don't think Kentucky has reached their ceiling at all and they probably won't under Elzy but she is doing what she can given the circumstances last minute with Coach Mitchell. They are solid but very up and down. They returned a lot from last year and have a bunch of big transfer additions.

@Plebe would agree with me that Kentucky has talent but hasn't come close to its potential which I don't think will happen under Elzy. They could get hot and go on a tear in the NCAAT or they could lose very early. Nothing would honestly shock me.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
This is debatable to be honest lol. I honestly don't think Kentucky has reached their ceiling at all and they probably won't under Elzy but she is doing what she can given the circumstances last minute with Coach Mitchell. They are solid but very up and down. They returned a lot from last year and have a bunch of big transfer additions.

@Plebe would agree with me that Kentucky has talent but hasn't come close to its potential which I don't think will happen under Elzy. They could get hot and go on a tear in the NCAAT or they could lose very early. Nothing would honestly shock me.

Don't think Kentucky is the bees knees, but they haven't had any bad losses. Leading SC at halftime, and lost on the last play. They also beat Indiana, Mississippi State, and Arkansas.

We beat...... Georgia. Blasted by A&M, and lost to Alabama. That Ole Miss-Alabama-A&M streak reeks badly of the stench of McCray.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
You guys should check out the McCray thread on our forum. 280 replies, and counting. Absolutely vitriolic. Worse than VolNation. Epic. :D
Wait, what? MSU has THEIR OWN forum? Then what the heck are all you guys doing here? :mad: :rolleyes:
If I may ask, what is the name of this forum for those of us who like to lurk? ;)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Wait, what? MSU has THEIR OWN forum? Then what the heck are all you guys doing here? :mad: :rolleyes:
If I may ask, what is the name of this forum for those of us who like to lurk? ;)
You have to ask? Because the Boneyard brings the boys to the yard! Others may imitate but cannot duplicate :D

For the record, I welcome our heterogeneous fanbase representation. Hybrid vigor. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom