Who will win this game?

• Mississippi St

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Where's @Plebe ? The SEC absolutely is the top conference in the country-just look at this defensive battle occurring here 26-19 at halftime!
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Reaction Score
Its SC and everyone else. Kentucky could be special but they have no coach.

I am not exactly a Curry fan but she has done a great job with her team this year. Just imagine if Alabama finishes top 2 or 3 in the conference. They actually competed really well vs SC but just don't have the bodies to compete inside for rebounds.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Oh drat. I turn to ESPN2 and I hear Andy Landers talking about the Tennessee-UCONN rivalry but missed all but the very end. Did anyone hear the entire conversation?

I see Mississippi State is up to 19 points now.

Reaction Score
Clearly the SEC coaches were smart not having Miss St so high in their coaches poll. They seem to be missing Vic a lot this year. Miss St has some very talented kids but it feels like many have regressed a little bit.

Maybe I am missing something but the team chemistry and body language is awful.

Reaction Score
38-25 TAMU at the third media break.

That might be an insurmountable lead in this game.

Reaction Score
Nikki remind me of Holly Warwick, she has no answers when the team is struggling, simply sit on bench and stares at floor. Vic would be on the sidelines screaming at the lack of effort.

Reaction Score
Clearly the SEC coaches were smart not having Miss St so high in their coaches poll. They seem to be missing Vic a lot this year. Miss St has some very talented kids but it feels like many have regressed a little bit.

Maybe I am missing something but the team chemistry and body language is awful.
Cooks has been a big disappointment. I'm not sure if she's battling injuries or what, but Bibby > Cooks. Carter seemed to disappear against equal or better competition last year, and she has done nothing to improve this year. To me, Mingo
doesn't offer much at all. We haven't replaced Danberry's production. I don't know where Rickea is. It looks like she has given up in the last two games and has terrible body language. She didn't start the Bama game due to not giving effort in practice.

Reaction Score
Generally ambivalent on Courtney Lyle, but she’s really going on and on today about Mulkey’s “almighty dollar” comments after the Baylor game last night. I don’t think the comment was all that controversial. Is there really any doubt that we’re playing college basketball for the money? It’s not the jaw-dropping take Lyle seems convinced it is.

Reaction Score
Generally ambivalent on Courtney Lyle, but she’s really going on and on today about Mulkey’s “almighty dollar” comments after the Baylor game last night. I don’t think the comment was all that controversial. Is there really any doubt that we’re playing college basketball for the money? It’s not the jaw-dropping take Lyle seems convinced it is.
While it may be somewhat right it just looks bad that this come out immediately after a loss. No one is being forced to play, you can opt out if you want. Why complain about it now? If Kim or her players didn't feel comfortable playing, they are fully able to step aside for this season briefly. Its understandable.

I also think Nick Saban said it best. The athletes are safer playing then not. They are in a much more controlled environment getting tested multiple times weekly and constantly being monitored by medical staff. They wouldn't be any safer at home.

I for one am happy sports are back. The kids IMO are safer. They are able to create value for themselves and do what they. love. It also provides a source of entertainment for fans as well.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
. Is there really any doubt that we’re playing college basketball for the money? It’s not the jaw-dropping take Lyle seems convinced it is.
Yes. The real reason basketball is being played is because LETTERL has a terrible life and the poor thing is in need of some pleasure and entertainment.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Men's hoops. How much money is there in women's basketball?

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Nikki McCray Penson is a fraud. Get rid of her.

Reaction Score
While it may be somewhat right it just looks bad that this come out immediately after a loss. No one is being forced to play, you can opt out if you want. Why complain about it now? If Kim or her players didn't feel comfortable playing, they are fully able to step aside for this season briefly. Its understandable.

I also think Nick Saban said it best. The athletes are safer playing then not. They are in a much more controlled environment getting tested multiple times weekly and constantly being monitored by medical staff. They wouldn't be any safer at home.

I for one am happy sports are back. The kids IMO are safer. They are able to create value for themselves and do what they. love. It also provides a source of entertainment for fans as well.
Kim was the irresponsible person who went home at Christmas time to celebrate, and came down with the virus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom