14/15 Schedule | Page 3 | The Boneyard

14/15 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's the WORST CASE SCENARIO. It's supposed to be unlikely. That's the worst we would do in any realistic scenario.

14-16 is hardly realistic at all. Could it happen if about 120 different things go wrong? I guess. Maybe if Purvis, D-Ham, and Boat all suffer season-ending injuries. But it's just not really worth talking about.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Why do I think you're serious?

Did anyone else read that schedule and vomit?

Whereas I look at that and think: Ahh....no Marshall, UAB, or Rice on the schedule...playing a CUSA line-up will change your outlook

Reaction Score
Boat is the only known 'star' we have. Brimah and Samuel are proven to a certain extent. What I'm saying is that this team has some work to do and to think right now we are a 3 loss team is surprising.

We will be good but to be great there are quite a few 'ifs' that need to be answered. Nolan, Facey and Omar are the biggest questions. As for Hamilton, Lubin and Cassell they are too new to know what to expect. I won't put Purvis in their group due to his Div 1 experience at NC State, so we can expect strong contributions.

Ollie is the key to determine how this group comes together. If we play to our potential then we can do major damage next year. I will say our bench on paper is the best its been in years.

We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer