#1 South Carolina vs #1 Stanford - 4/02/21 | Page 15 | The Boneyard

#1 South Carolina vs #1 Stanford - 4/02/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
How many times did Stanford hack the SC players going up for shots?!? I guess fouls are now called jump balls. Horrendous officiating. The missed kick ball literally turned into a 4 point turnaround. Garbage.
In real time it looked like it was dribbled off of the foot, which is not considered a kicked ball. When they slowed it down it was a kicked ball. Can't blame the refs and it isn't a reviewable play.

Reaction Score
South Carolina, UConn, and Stanford will be 3 of the FF next year and beyond. The question will be who the other one is lol
My predictions for next year as UCONN, Stanford, SC, and Baylor with Lousiville in the hunt. Unless Baylor schedules really weak and ends up facing another UCONN elite matchup next year :D

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I heard that, too. Hope the fans would be better than that despite their preferred team.
Wondering if she has a nickname that sounds like a boo? I say that because I was sitting next to an ND fan when Katie Lou Samuelson hit a three and the crowd went ”Louuuuuu”. The ND fan asked me why we were booing her

Reaction Score
Great game. could have went either way. Thought ESPN cameras were obnoxious with close ups on Boston crying, while giving zero time to Stanford celebrating. Nothing like making a kid who is feeling bad, feel worse! Also, great sportsmanship by Stanford players hugging and consoling Boston.

Reaction Score
Unbiased opinion
Screenshot_20210402-203249.png

Reaction Score
Baylor always plays a weak schedule lol
They do. The usually play a couple high profile matchups for OOC but the other part of their OOC has to be better, if not it only hurts their seeding due to bad SOS. Playing teams in the 200's and 300's does absolutely nothing. If they would schedule more top 100/50 teams, maybe that would make a difference for their resume.

Reaction Score
South Carolina, UConn, and Stanford will be 3 of the FF next year and beyond. The question will be who the other one is lol
Baylor most likely. Im counting on them being a highly powered offensive team and a decent defensive team with a little drop after losing Richards.

I'm booking on them to grab a portal player too.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Not sure about the last second TO by Brink. Hard to hang on the the ball when two people smash into you for a sandwich play. Brink shoulda gone to the line there. But hey that’s just me.
I don't disagree, but she should've been on the bench earlier after she pushed Henderson a few plays before and didn't get called for her 5th foul. After she made the huge block on Boston too.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The joy of victory and the agony of defeat.

I don't envy anyone who carries the heartbreak of missing a would-be game-winning buzzer-beater.

The cameras unjustly lingered on Aliyah Boston. It was not an extremely easy follow-up. Beal's shot was equally as makeable IMO, but it wasn't uncontested either.

Boston has a very bright future, as does the South Carolina program, and I'm sure both will turn the hurt of this moment into fuel for future success.

Reaction Score
Unless Dawn can bring in a consistent outside shooter, and a stretch four player so Boston can get back down in the low post I can’t see this SC team winning a championship.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I was referring to him not being a sc or stanford fan
Ok. For some reason, and I can't cite examples, I thought he was a SC/Dawn fan. But I am guessing it was when SC won their NC.

Reaction Score
Got to stop losing these final four games on offensive rebounds off wildly errant shots.
I really wish that was Cooke with the possession. Beal normally make those but Stanford players can play D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom