#1 South Carolina vs #1 Stanford - 4/02/21 | Page 14 | The Boneyard

#1 South Carolina vs #1 Stanford - 4/02/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Lol that was shade to the SC fan who said she be NPOY. She had a good season tho.

Weird shade after that game by Henderson but I guess that poster's been holding onto it awhile and feels pretty proud.

Reaction Score
Hate to see the heartbreak for the Gamecocks :(:(:(:(:(:(
screen-shot-2020-04-27-at-10.37.10-am.png

Reaction Score
Wow. Great game. Feeling for Boston and SC..as someone said they’ll be back. Great moment to grow from if anything

Reaction Score
How many times did Stanford hack the SC players going up for shots?!? I guess fouls are now called jump balls. Horrendous officiating. The missed kick ball literally turned into a 4 point turnaround. Garbage.

Reaction Score
Zia finally looked like a top tier player tonight too...henny while good was out of control way too much...boston had some bs fouls called on her...meanwhile stanford got away with assault and battery and playing soccer. No matter though we return all these minus lele next year along with the top class.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
Heart break for the Game Cocks. The game was in their hands.

The Cardinal - Singular - won by the hair of their chinny chin chin.
Congratulations to them.

Reaction Score
Two great games UConn/Baylor and Stanford/S.Carolina!!
Either could have been a championship game.
These games have been heart breaking to watch at times, to see the kids put everything on the line and come up just short.

I said there were a group of about 4 teams capable of winning a national title (UCONN, Baylor, SC, and Stanford). Just comes down to who was slightly better on that given day. Could have gone any which way for any of these teams.

Reaction Score
These games have been heart breaking to watch at times, to see the kids put everything on the line and come up just short.

I said there were a group of about 4 teams capable of winning a national title. Just comes down to who was slightly better on that given day. Could have gone any which way for any of these teams.
Excellent point. SC could have easily won the game, Stanford was a little bit better tonight

Reaction Score
South Carolina, UConn, and Stanford will be 3 of the FF next year and beyond. The question will be who the other one is lol

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Whoever said a lightly whistled game would favor SC, I have a bone to pick.

Seriously well played game by both teams. I hate it and I have some upset about some calls, but Stanford is a little bit better I think.
No. Stanford was a little bit luckier. That game was to be had. Unlike against UConn where Geno's team didn't even hit their season average at the arc, Stanford, although low in number, shot it well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom