ТN vs Texas A&M at 7 pm (EST) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

ТN vs Texas A&M at 7 pm (EST)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
17 lead changes in game. Nared loses ball out of bounds. I feel for the kid. She’s been a warrior

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Think she was outside the paint
I thought she had 1 foot still in but I admit that I don't know the recent rule change for a 3 second call if she did

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
UT lost? I am shocked. Seriously, some things with UT never change. On-again/off-again fundamentals, some odd shot selection, and no offensive concept.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Well well well. Tennessee's crazy luck finally runs out on them.

Thank the good lord that Westbrook finishes this game with the horrible game-deciding foul on the 3-point shooter followed by the equally horrible game-deciding turnover. That'll cool the jets of all the orange lulus who were already elevating her to sainthood.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It's like a second Christmas for UConn fans tonight. ND and Tennessee losing in the same night!
Yes on TN, but I sure don’t feel good about ND getting pummeled by 30+ at Louisville. I was hoping the Irish would take them down, thereby eliminating any concern I might feel about facing Lou & Durr in Feb. Now I have to worry about the Cardinals.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Yes on TN, but I sure don’t feel good about ND getting pummeled by 30+ at Louisville. I was hoping the Irish would take them down, thereby eliminating any concern I might feel about facing Lou & Durr in Feb. Now I have to worry about the Cardinals.
I think the old home court advantage certainly was a factor in this game as far as setting the early tone. Gampel will not be so accommodating for the Cardinals.

Reaction Score
I for one took absolutely no joy from watching that beatdown at Louisville. ND has been dealt a really tough hand, and tonight nothing went their way.
ND gets everything that they deseve. They helped break up the Big East and relinquish uconn to non P5 status.Mayberry pushes of with her off hand on every play and they charge into you. About time someone besides Us kicked their Irish lasses. They also do not appear to the naked eye to be in very good physical fitness.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
One less Undefeated team, Lady Vols lose 79-76. A&M scores 7 points in the last minute of OT to pull off the upset.

Bad Conference loss for the Lady Vols.
The Aggies are ranked and the game was on the road for the LVs. Not a horrible loss

Reaction Score
The Lady Vols snatched defeat from the jaws of victory tonight. A&M missed what, 17 or 18, shots in a row in the fourth quarter and overtime. It was only Tennessee's own incompetence that allowed A&M, to stay close enough, to pull the game out at the end. Tennessee guilty of some mind numbing plays at the end of regulation and OT.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I for one took absolutely no joy from watching that beatdown at Louisville. ND has been dealt a really tough hand, and tonight nothing went their way.
I did.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom