Zach Brown wants to reclass to 2016 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Zach Brown wants to reclass to 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He has very thin arms, not the kind good for scrapping. It was an observation. We've had a few frail looking players who did ok.....Jeremy Lamb for one.​

He's a lot less "frail" than Jeff King;), Travis Knight, Phil Nolan, AB and many others who have come in as freshman. He lost a lot of weight training too so when he gets to college with a real trainer he should be a really good sized kid, I hope!

Reaction Score
Brown looks very frail to me and not tough at all. He must have a great jab with that long reach he has. He doesn't have the Larry Johnson type build of a fighter.

I can't believe he fooled all of the top programs so far, until you found this out about him. How big were your arms in high school? Give the guy a break. Dude's 250 and I doubt frail but give him a chance to work with a D1 program before you negatively judge him as not tough at all. (queue the bigs coach posts... which I will agree with)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I can't believe he fooled all of the top programs so far, until you found this out about him. How big were your arms in high school? Give the guy a break. Dude's 250 and I doubt frail but give him a chance to work with a D1 program before you negatively judge him as not tough at all. (queue the bigs coach posts... which I will agree with)
How many times does the poster need to explain that he was questioning Brown's ability to fight and not his strength and size as a basketball player before people get it?

Reaction Score
How many times does the poster need to explain that he was questioning Brown's ability to fight and not his strength and size as a basketball player before people get it?

He has never seen Brown fight, presumably, so he's basing the assessment of frailty and lack of toughness from just looking at him or watching him do the only thing most of us have seen him do... play basketball.

It's pretty disingenuous to say it would only apply to fighting when a hallmark of that position is size and toughness.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
They resurrected Limbo. It is somewhere between purgatory and heaven.
Check your birth year. You may need to go.

Don't need to check anything. I'm already there: I don't understand anybody anymore.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Sounds like an array of possibilities as to what is not quite right as yet.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Maybe missed school work going to Miami? Wanted to catch up that night instead of playing basketball? Just an idea

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Maybe this is all still related to reclassifying. He really wants to join the squad this coming season with the '16 class so he is committed to meeting the academic requirements.

Reaction Score
My opinion of what is happening which is not based on anything but my opinion from what I read online. I think he did have an altercation/blow up with someone from PSA. He was kicked out and went back to Miami. His people decided the best thing for him was to get him to UConn next year before he blows his chances of going pro. Transferring back to a Miami school would further hinder his chances of graduating this year. His people and UConn work to get him back into PSA in order to graduate and not play basketball. Not sure if PSA even wants him on the team at this point but agreed to allow him to just finish school. His people tell everyone the trip to Miami was already planned. Again, just my opinion. If he plays this week then I was way off. But, if he does not play another game for PSA expect him at UConn next year.

Reaction Score
My opinion of what is happening which is not based on anything but my opinion from what I read online. I think he did have an altercation/blow up with someone from PSA. He was kicked out and went back to Miami. His people decided the best thing for him was to get him to UConn next year before he blows his chances of going pro. Transferring back to a Miami school would further hinder his chances of graduating this year. His people and UConn work to get him back into PSA in order to graduate and not play basketball. Not sure if PSA even wants him on the team at this point but agreed to allow him to just finish school. His people tell everyone the trip to Miami was already planned. Again, just my opinion. If he plays this week then I was way off. But, if he does not play another game for PSA expect him at UConn next year.

Stop

Reaction Score

Sorry -- you don't get to turn wild speculation into an opinion by misusing the word opinion. That kind of personal speculation has no place in a public forum.

Reaction Score

There is zero evidence of any of this

Reaction Score
We've hit peak boneyard!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Sorry -- you don't get to turn wild speculation into an opinion by misusing the word opinion. That kind of personal speculation has no place in a public forum.

We could probably cut down on a third of the posts here were we to successfully institute this (needed) rule. Hahaha

Reaction Score
We could probably cut down on a third of the posts here were we to successfully institute this (needed) rule. Hahaha
There's personal speculation in just about every thread in between games. Not to the level of the Enoch lover worldwide but it's hard really put your finger on it. Nobody is really stepping into that Adams thread that has gone off the deep end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom