Zach Brown wants to reclass to 2016 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Zach Brown wants to reclass to 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm sure it's nothing, he even mentions brown should be back at school soon.

Reaction Score
Not sure what this is about.

That's a strange account. Just started two days ago and first 8 tweets were about Zach Brown being kicked out of PSA for an incident. Seems like that account is pushing an agenda.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I think this account def has a grudge against Zach brown:

Reaction Score
"Priotrity to publicize his transfer" ha salty Florida folk.

Hope it's nothing serious though , well just have to wait and see

Reaction Score
He just unfollowed Putnam science on Twitter. The whole thing is fishy. Hope he didn't burn any bridges on that team.

Reaction Score
He just unfollowed Putnam science on Twitter. The whole thing is fishy. Hope he didn't burn any bridges on that team.
Probably saw the weather report for the weekend and started wondering why the hell he came up here in the first place. :)

Reaction Score
99% sure Mamadou unfollowed him too. The whole situation scares the out of me when it comes to recruiting a certain PSA teammate.

Does anyone else remember Mamadou following him? I'm almost positive he was.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
99% sure Mamadou unfollowed him too. The whole situation scares the out of me when it comes to recruiting a certain PSA teammate.

Does anyone else remember Mamadou following him? I'm almost positive he was.
Calm down, no point freaking out trying to track down Twitter follows. If something bad happened and he's no longer coming here, oh well. If it's nothing and he's still coming here, great.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Calm down, no point freaking out trying to track down Twitter follows. If something bad happened and he's no longer coming here, oh well. If it's nothing and he's still coming here, great.

zero offense to cgarr, but even if he's not one, that is such a millennial process.......it's not even funny.

Reaction Score
zero offense to cgarr, but even if he's not one, that is such a millennial process..it's not even funny.
No offense taken but what is your baby boomer opinion of 2 people publicly cutting off communication with each other?

I'm only freaking out about one 2017 recruit and it's not Zach.

Reaction Score
Didn't we already freak out when he took "uconn commit" off his Twitter or instagram or something? And overreact to his comment about some bad decision he made? Let's try and let this play out before we continue to jump to wrong conclusions

Reaction Score
Didn't we already freak out when he took "uconn commit" off his Twitter or instagram or something? And overreact to his comment about some bad decision he made? Let's try and let this play out before we continue to jump to wrong conclusions
This is very true. Still very odd behavior.

Reaction Score

Zach has nice hands and can use either under the basket. He's angry with the rim. I really hope the Twitter thing is nothing and he's plugging ahead at PSA.

Reaction Score
This is in addition to the fight in Miami?
Idk if that was a real fight. One guy on Twitter said he punched a ref last spring, which I do believe because he documented it with photos . But thought that was an isolated incident if anything . I'm hoping this was just a post game shoving match with other team instead of him getting into it with PSA players

Reaction Score
I realize I run the risk of sounding like chief. But I am looking forward to bringing in a 7'1 big with an edge (who is by all accounts a good kid).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom