Yankees to acquire Stephen Drew!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Yankees to acquire Stephen Drew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They changed dimensions in 1975 when they built Yankee Stadium II.

I believe the Yawkey Trust also applied for a variance in 1999 when the new Fenway was being planned, prior to the team's sale. I saw the blue prints and mock up at the Hynes Center during Fan Fest on the All-Star weekend.

My point was you said, "old field." The field at Yankee Stadium is not old. Steinbrenner had an opportunity to conform more fully to rule 1.04. He didn't. They got a variance and that's fine, but IMO Yankee Stadium can no longer be classified as an "old field" with the likes of Wrigley, Fenway, or even Anaheim and Dodger Stadium for that matter.

Gotcha……all good! ;)

Reaction Score
Since when? Breaking news! I've never heard that from a Yankee fan before.

Not as much as any other team though have you Waq? You have a guy who never made a play at 1st going in the HOF and you're the expert? Funny stuff but expected!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not as much as any other team though have you Waq? You have a guy who never made a play at 1st going in the HOF and you're the expert? Funny stuff but expected!

I have to admit I haven't heard the "all about the rings" so much this year. It seems to have started tapering off around 2007 or so.

Reaction Score
I have to admit I haven't heard the "all about the rings" so much this year. It seems to have started tapering off around 2007 or so.

Typical……couldn't find idiot Sox fans like this until 2004 they were in hiding and rightfully so,……..now they're more ignorant and cocky than what they believe Yankees fans are/were! Incredibly lame but again, guess you're becoming what you once thought was "evil" and now you're worst - congrats on that!! You should be proud……..not even provoked either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom