Yankees Red Sox in London | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Yankees Red Sox in London

Reaction Score
Somehow, such a mascot might not pass a 2020-ish PC test. Plus, there’s the it’s not so funny factor.
Might not pass a metal detector either. Lol

I was joking actually, I guess you didn't get my brand of humor. Lol

Reaction Score
Might not pass a metal detector either. Lol I was joking actually, I guess you didn't get my brand of humor. Lol
Feeble, classless attempts at humor compounded by multiple “Lol”, nope. In the Tristate area, you joke about 9/11 too?

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
The amount of runs scored in the series was on purpose. I believe CF was 385'. The stadium was set up to have as many long balls as possible. I think the Mets would have put up a 10 spot if invited to play.

Reaction Score
The amount of runs scored in the series was on purpose. I believe CF was 385'. The stadium was set up to have as many long balls as possible. I think the Mets would have put up a 10 spot if invited to play.

There are four ML stadiums with lower total square footage than the London stadium. Cubs, Reds, Phillies and Fenway all smaller total was reported by Smoltz during the game. This wasn't a problem with the hitters the pitchers were all dreadful for both teams and maybe there was some issues with the mounds, not sure. But as a Yanks fan happy with 2 W's but not at all happy with giving up 22 runs they can't win a postseason series with this staff, no shot unless it'a maybe the Sox.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
But as a Yanks fan happy with 2 W's but not at all happy with giving up 22 runs they can't win a postseason series with this staff, no shot unless it'a maybe the Sox.
Cmon man. Tanaka got two outs

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom