Will B12 Add UConn This Week? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Will B12 Add UConn This Week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If the B1G continues expansion in the east UConn is pretty much the only game in town… unless you poach someone (a short list) from the ACC. Personally, I think a KU / UConn add to B1G would be pretty impressive...and I do believe KU is heading to the B1G, eventually.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
My how times and attitudes have changed. I recall that this kind of thinking, ie ...working toward another league offer from within an existing league... could have generated lots of animosity and even a lawsuit toward a school acting in this manner. But... it does sort of put things now in its proper perspective as to the self interests that all schools must operate under.

Good lord. Comparing what BC did as a member of the Big East to what UConn is doing as a member of the AAC is beyond daft. I'm not sure you have a grip on reality, son.

Reaction Score
Good lord. Comparing what BC did as a member of the Big East to what UConn is doing as a member of the AAC is beyond daft. I'm not sure you have a grip on reality, son.
All the ACC league game losing between hoops and football has permanently pickled Yankee's brain due to the copious amounts of alcohol that he consumes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom