Why did I think Bryant is a "big" dude? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Why did I think Bryant is a "big" dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When I hear people speculating about playing Tyler Davis in his Freshman year here I smell the same scent of desperation that was in the air when Tim Boyle jumped over Casey to try to catch lightning in a bottle 2 years ago. It rarely turns out well for the team or the player. Fortunately I don't believe we're heading down that road again.

Reaction Score
When I hear people speculating about playing Tyler Davis in his Freshman year here I smell the same scent of desperation that was in the air when Tim Boyle jumped over Casey to try to catch lightning in a bottle 2 years ago. It rarely turns out well for the team or the player. Fortunately I don't believe we're heading down that road again.

It definitely seems like Davis is going to redshirt. Sheriffs looked decent and Boyle looks marginally better. And Anderson comes in this summer, so there is literally no need (outside of injury in the fall knock on wood) to do anything but redshirt and develop him.

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
What I'm wondering is if all 4 QBs will be invited to the Starting QB Unveiling Press Conference '15? And will any of them be key starters of just key backups? Can't wait.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
What I'm wondering is if all 4 QBs will be invited to the Starting QB Unveiling Press Conference '15? And will any of them be key starters of just key backups? Can't wait.

Look who's back.

Just so you know, I checked and www.firebobdiaco.com is still available. Figured you would want to scoop it up -- can't wait to see what you with it!

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
Look who's back.

Just so you know, I checked and www.firebobdiaco.com is still available. Figured you would want to scoop it up -- can't wait to see what you with it!

Glad you missed me, what color is the sky in your world, I forget? Been busy at work, plus let's face it, it's the serious off-season right now. So until summer camp starts, or our spiritual leader spews more insight copied from some leadership manual, not much to talk about as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom