Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
anyone heard from him

waldo game has officially started in storrs

Reaction Score
Does he have access to a private jet? We need to get the tail number(kidding).

Reaction Score
well done on the Avatar needs a wool cap though

Reaction Score
I certainly all in on a change but this isn't the Oakland Raiders. They will play out the string and fire everyone. Relax.

I agree, but the smart thing to do would be to name Don Brown head coach now, it could be like the Ollie try-out. Reinstate Foley on the o-line and let Day call the plays. Maybe something sparks and we win the next two games. They won't do it though.

Reaction Score
With the bye week we have time to benefit from change on some level with the staff. For the players sake I don't see how everything remains the same there, it just makes the rest of the season a death march.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I agree, but the smart thing to do would be to name Don Brown head coach now, it could be like the Ollie try-out. Reinstate Foley on the o-line and let Day call the plays. Maybe something sparks and we win the next two games. They won't do it though.

Honestly that's ridiculous. It would be such a circus there is no way to judge. Don Brown if he's a candidate which I doubt he is can audition from his current role. His defense embarrassed themselves last night so he's got his own problems.

Reaction Score
Honestly that's ridiculous. It would be such a circus there is no way to judge. Don Brown if he's a candidate which I doubt he is can audition from his current role. His defense embarrassed themselves last night so he's got his own problems.

I'll take the circus over the weekly trip to the dentist they are giving us now.

Reaction Score
That is spot on sir, if the game was on Halloween we all could wear Waldo outfits and meet under the scoreboard to watch the game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'll take the circus over the weekly trip to the dentist they are giving us now.

It makes the University look like a Mickey Mouse organization. It does no one any good especially Brown because if he wants the job losing by 20+ every week doesn't help.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
anyone heard from him

waldo game has officially started in storrs
Saw your new avatar but didn't put it together until I read this thread - funny.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the avitar game has been rising quickly today. here are some for other posters

images

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i imagine some paint could make this fella a hit as well
images

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
a football what?

Attachments

• imagesCA15RZ9U.jpg
    imagesCA15RZ9U.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 39
Reaction Score
This is Big Boy Pants time for Warde Manuel, and thus far MIA. Even if you don't want to public condemn P, you need to be a leader and say something like "we are in this to build a national level program that wins and we are committed to making that happen one way or another." The silence is deafening.

As I have been saying for a while, I think many here give Warde too much credit for being a fixer when he has shown nothing yet and I am totally unimpressed by his conspicuous absence. Same goes for Herbst. She's so over her on leading the University in big time athletics, we have been out maneuvered 10x over.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch we are getting embarrassed and the program is in flames. I hope I'm totally wrong on the Suzy & Warde team, but thus far they have a grade of incomplete and risk missing the due date for passing.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
This is Big Boy Pants time for Warde Manuel, and thus far MIA. Even if you don't want to public condemn P, you need to be a leader and say something like "we are in this to build a national level program that wins and we are committed to making that happen one way or another." The silence is deafening.

As I have been saying for a while, I think many here give Warde too much credit for being a fixer when he has shown nothing yet and I am totally unimpressed by his conspicuous absence. Same goes for Herbst. She's so over her on leading the University in big time athletics, we have been out maneuvered 10x over.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch we are getting embarrassed and the program is in flames. I hope I'm totally wrong on the Suzy & Warde team, but thus far they have a grade of incomplete and risk missing the due date for passing.

so far susan has done a great job with things imho

i was maybe 1 of 3 on this board that wasnt sold on warde when he was hired. i was however sold on P back then so my opinion isnt shiot but warde has yet to do anything great. hes done a few small things that i like but nothing a kid with a college diploma and some balls couldnt do. im not happy with the KO situation and he has gone MIA this football season lately. that was the goal of this thread. he needs to come out of his little hole in buffalo and understand we are big time and wantr to stay big time and we strive for the top. this isn't cuse or bc or rutgers.

Reaction Score
No way Donald Brown. Go outside the program and get someone who can institute a wide open offense that's exciting for fans to watch. As for Warde, if he can't fix this thing now then maybe it's time to fire Warde. Not my wish (I have no problem with him so far) but he's the one who can make this happen. . . . and if he refuses, then maybe he's not the right guy for the job.

Reaction Score
Warde is not going to make any decions based on emotion. Hathaway screwed up cause he's an idiot and did major damage to the program. The next choice HAS to work or we may never make it back.

Warde will clean house at the end of the year (remember his job is on the line too, eventually).

I wish he pulled the trigger right now but he won't.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Warde is not going to make any decions based on emotion. Hathaway screwed up cause he's an idiot and did major damage to the program. The next choice HAS to work or we may never make it back.

Warde will clean house at the end of the year (remember his job is on the line too, eventually).

I wish he pulled the trigger right now but he won't.

if this is the case, then he needs to give us a sign. until that point, i asume hes as smart as JH.

Reaction Score
I don't think he needs to pull any trigger right now. He just needs to start looking and let people know he's both disappointed and engaged. Conversations should be taking place "in quiet rooms".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom