What's the consensus expectation this year for the Huskies? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

What's the consensus expectation this year for the Huskies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Blame the coach for trying to protect leads then I wholeheartedly agree. However I am on the bandwagon with Loop, that there is more to look forward to this year than the last two especially with the QB situation and OC.

He should not be protecting the lead early in the third quarter or late in the second. I put much of the blame on Coach DeLeone for play calling, but Coach Pasqualoni tacitly agreed or else he overrules him, right? I don't agree that UConn's coaches set their players up for failur, but they certainly make success more of a challenge. There's no reason for that!!

Anyway we discussed this ad naseum at the time. There really is no reason to rehash it. I am getting more confident as the days go on that the fresh blood on the offensive coaching staff, Mr. Manuel's supposed ultimatum, player experience, and just the general sense of urgency makes for more entertaining and winning football this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom