Villanova BET Championship Postgame Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Villanova BET Championship Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
happy to see Azzi bounce back. CD as well. Not worried about PB. She was great the first game. Its tough to play 3 games in 3 days. even if shes not the superstar she was last year, I'm confident she'll positively contribute in the tourney.

Reaction Score
I stand by my opinion that we have the best defense in the country right now. All players are working hard and switching and helping. All players gave their all and shared the ball and it was great to see after a tough year. Woooozer!!!!!!

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
If the selection committee doesn't think we are playing like the 6th best team now and put us in Bridgeport, I want some of what they are drinking.
Then you would on the same bad trip.

Reaction Score
happy to see Azzi bounce back. CD as well. Not worried about PB. She was great the first game. Its tough to play 3 games in 3 days. even if shes not the superstar she was last year, I'm confident she'll positively contribute in the tourney.
The one person who never worries about Azzi is....AZZI! She is super confident & she has a shooter's mentality.

Reaction Score
You know what. I took some do do when I said UConn has the resume to be a 1 seed. I doubt they get it but there is no team playing at UConns level at this point in the season.
Resume means Body of Work Tony. Not what they did in their last games against the Big East. They lost a #1 seed quite a while ago.

I look at it this way. They beat a #1 seed in the Elite Eight and go into the FF confident and on a roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom