Villanova BET Championship Postgame Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Villanova BET Championship Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
3 seed? I think not. Nobody with even the most questionable of credentials can project that anymore.
Doubt it highly. Too many good teams have lost, and UConn more than passes the eye test. They haven’t allowed 60 points since when. The question is where will UConn be a #2 seed? I hope Bridgeport, but could be Greensboro opposite SC. Let’s hope not.

Reaction Score
If the selection committee doesn't think we are playing like the 6th best team now and put us in Bridgeport, I want some of what they are drinking.
Are you underselling UConn's level of play? By the time they hit the regionals, opponents should be very afraid....especially if Paige's injured leg continues to improve. That's about 18 days away, right? A good chance for Paige to be closer to Paige.

This BET was a killer at this stage of her return....3 games in 3 days....

But I think Coach wanted to test her while watching her minutes...playing with the other 8 has now helped her get a better feel for them in game conditions.

Last edited:

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
UConn put on a show tonite and what a show. You know what. I took some do do when I said UConn has the resume to be a 1 seed. I doubt they get it but there is no team playing at UConns level at this point in the season. This team has earned Bridgeport with what theyve been through this season and where they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom