UConn to Big East May Be Gaining Steam | Page 11 | The Boneyard

UConn to Big East May Be Gaining Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
So make it illegal. It's not illegal. But you'd never make it illegal in 1 million years. You just loved Halliburton's access in 2000-2008.

Chief and Andre have it all figured out. Donations to political campaigns = good. Donations to save lives = bad.
They were just explaining that to the b-iches while they were partying.
My advice to both of us, remember with whom you are arguing. He couldn't admit his bull when we all knew Andre wasn't with him. Do you think he will admit something on this topic?

Reaction Score
You are the partisan and too emotional to logically debate with - what does Halliburton 8-16 years ago have to do with any of this?

Can't lead a blind horse to water I guess.

Reaction Score
Ah, you read the article on Casey today. Yes?

No way I'd let my child play. However, if you grow up in a poor area and it's a ticket out of a terrible environment, would you do it?
Exactly. I'm old, but when I was young the biggest sports events were boxing matches. An Ali fight was bigger than an early Super Bowl. Then it got to the point where no one would box except kids from a poor area who needed a way out. So if football goes from what it is now to what boxing is now, will college football matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom