UConn Recruiting | Page 9 | The Boneyard

UConn Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Saw this over on McGraws Bench. Anyone heard about this?

“ rumor that Sarah is announcing this Friday and may have already signed her letter by yesterday. ”
No idea but I sure hope she decides soon regardless of the outcome.....,,,,....either UConn gets a potentially great recruit or they need to go out and find another potentially great recruit...........preferably a front-court menace 6'3" or taller........

Reaction Score

At this point, I’m grasping for anything that might give me hope of a Sarah Strong commit. This was posted and then SLAM commented “Got something coming Friday ” Hopefully that something is a Sarah Strong announcement… but probably not. Most likely just a story about how good UConn basketball has been in the last 3 decades or something like that. But would be nice if it was paired with the announcement of the overall #1 recruit

I tried posting this over in other recruiting board, and it got deleted. I was wondering the same thing! Maybe Sarah will be on the cover like Cooper Flagg was with his Duke announcement.

Fingers crossed, you never know! :)

Reaction Score
I tried posting this over in other recruiting board, and it got deleted. I was wondering the same thing! Maybe Sarah will be on the cover like Cooper Flagg was with his Duke announcement.

Fingers crossed, you never know! :)

Whatever it is, we’ll find out tomorrow at 10am. It probably won’t be a Sarah announcement, but I’m still hoping. It is interesting that Cooper Flagg also announced his commitment through SLAM

Reaction Score

Whatever it is, we’ll find out tomorrow at 10am. It probably won’t be a Sarah announcement, but I’m still hoping. It is interesting that Cooper Flagg also announced his commitment through SLAM

Well, did anything happen this morning?

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Well, did anything happen this morning?
At this time you are ahead with signings. I will have to wait and see what Sarah does. If she signs with the Huskies I'll ride with Morgan, Allie and she who shall remain nameless, until and if. So gloat for now,. We need to remember that next season we will have our 2024 recruits plus Jana who could be the big we have been looking for.

Reaction Score
Saw this over on McGraws Bench. Anyone heard about this?

“ rumor that Sarah is announcing this Friday and may have already signed her letter by yesterday. ”

That was a rumor or more or less hopeful thinking

Reaction Score
I agree, but then again, she would be joining a team with Patterson, El Alfy, Brady, and Deberry.
I was on YouTube and there was a video that Sarah Strong has picked Uconn. I don't know anything about Sarah, But at Uconn she will only be behind Jana and Ice if she is a good enough player.And she would have her Junior and Senior years to be a starter. The picture You Tube showed of her, she looked bigger than Boston. GO SARAH!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I was on YouTube and there was a video that Sarah Strong has picked Uconn. I don't know anything about Sarah, But at Uconn she will only be behind Jana and Ice if she is a good enough player.And she would have her Junior and Senior years to be a starter. The picture You Tube showed of her, she looked bigger than Boston. GO SARAH!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!
Sarah is 6-2

Reaction Score
I hope it's true man.. Sarah will absolutely flourish with the Uconn offense a

Reaction Score
Do you have a link to the video?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This is Hamilton's prediction as of today. Fingers crossed.

Sarah would be a great fit at UConn.

Reaction Score

Just some random person making a prediction .. nothing to it imo but a opinion

He shows his ignorance by linking SCar as a favorite. It is false. She has never mentioned SCar and there is no evidence SCar has even offered (probably has). Never even a hint of an unofficial visit even though she lives relatively close to Columbia.

Is this the same guy who claimed she was a silent UConn commitment about 6 months ago?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She'll probably start as a frosh. It would be very unusual if she didn't.

Reaction Score
I still think it would be fun (although I could see why a lot of posters here would not agree) if Strong announced that she was returning to the country of her birth for two seasons and then entering the 2026 WNBA Draft as an international. That might be a little riskier than some recent cases though because the rules could conceivably change in the next CBA negotiation.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I believe you may be talking about Hamilton Neill, a video that I saw 2 nights ago on YouTube. When I saw the headline I figured it was from 6 or 7 months ago, but when I saw it was just a couple of days I had to watch. He is just speculating, and he admits that. He has been wrong in the past many times, and I take his opinions with a grain of salt. All guess work, but it is still encouraging that somebody who is around WBB believes it is true. Well, here's hoping that he is. We need this girl.

Reaction Score
Wishful thinking. It’s not as obvious as he makes it out to be or it would be done already.
Agreed. If she has already made the choice, no reason not to announce it. People are setting themselves up for a big disappointment.

Reaction Score
I believe you may be talking about Hamilton Neill, a video that I saw 2 nights ago on YouTube. When I saw the headline I figured it was from 6 or 7 months ago, but when I saw it was just a couple of days I had to watch. He is just speculating, and he admits that. He has been wrong in the past many times, and I take his opinions with a grain of salt. All guess work, but it is still encouraging that somebody who is around WBB believes it is true. Well, here's hoping that he is. We need this girl.
There were many videos on YouTube about Sarah. But there was one that said she has committed to Uconn. I looked at them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom