UCONN in the NBA - 2023/24 Season | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UCONN in the NBA - 2023/24 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Of course Draymond Green tried to choke out Rudy Gobert. Continues to be a clown.
He behaves like a mouth-breathing Neanderthal and poses a risk to everyone else on the court every second he plays. Nearly 200 technicals and 20 ejections in his career. Stern gave Sprewell something like 60 or 70 games suspension for choking his coach. Silver doesn't have the balls to give anything remotely close to that for that thuggish play, which is not even close to the first time. One of my least favorite players of all time. Simmons is better in every way, including having like 1/10th the technicals.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hawkins is back off the bench as the Pelicans get more and more healthy, but that didn’t stop them from playing him 30+ minutes. Tied for highest point total in the game, in a game featuring Zion Williamson, Brandon Ingram, Kyrie Irving, and Luka Doncic

He has 32 made threes this season. The #2 rookie has 19. Tied for 10th among all players with Buddy Hield and Paul George

This. Is. Not. Normal.

Reaction Score
Hawkins is back off the bench as the Pelicans get more and more healthy, but that didn’t stop them from playing him 30+ minutes. Tied for highest point total in the game, in a game featuring Zion Williamson, Brandon Ingram, Kyrie Irving, and Luka Doncic

He has 32 made threes this season. The #2 rookie has 19. Tied for 10th among all players with Buddy Hield and Paul George

This. Is. Not. Normal.

Been a while that I had a reason to watch non-Celtics games. So fun to watch him thrive.

Reaction Score

This. Is. Not. Normal.
That’s great that he’s getting 30 plus minutes especially as a rookie.

Reaction Score

IMG_2788.gif

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

Let’s give it up for Mark Daignault, who’s become one of the best coaches in the league. This Thunder team is so damn fun to watch. Wish they’d signed Adama!

Before graduating from the University of Connecticut, Daigneault served as a student manager for the UConn Huskies from 2003-07 under Jim Calhoun. After earning his bachelor's degree in education, Daigneault initially intended to go for a master's degree, but was urged by Calhoun and associate head coach George Blaney to pursue an assistant coaching position at Holy Cross, giving Daigneault strong recommendations.

Reaction Score
Bucks are rolling, but they went on their biggest run with him and Middleton out of the game.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
A fairly quiet 17 minutes. 2 REB, 1 AST, 2 TO. Didn't see the game, but given Raptors had 26 ORebs, guess I'm disappointed AJax didn't grab more boards.
Only complaint I've read so far is that he needs to dunk the ball instead of kicking it to shooters sometimes.
If he was kicking it out to Beasley, smart move. Dude went 11/14 from three last night.

Reaction Score
I still am a firm believer that he needs to overhaul his shooting mechanics. That box score will not result in a long NBA career. They will move onto the next potential player quickly. He is so athletic, has great BBIQ, plays solid D and rebounds but, as I said last year, he will have trouble getting off his shot in the NBA. This is a shooters/scorers league.

Reaction Score
I still am a firm believer that he needs to overhaul his shooting mechanics. That box score will not result in a long NBA career. They will move onto the next potential player quickly. He is so athletic, has great BBIQ, plays solid D and rebounds but, as I said last year, he will have trouble getting off his shot in the NBA. This is a shooters/scorers league.
He wouldnt have started last night if they solely went off the box score

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
They have Dame and Giannis they don’t need scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom