UCONN in the NBA - 2023/24 Season | Page 10 | The Boneyard

UCONN in the NBA - 2023/24 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
I don't recall him ever trying a stepback 3, let alone making it.
Nope. We all saw the step back AND sidestep in its infancy coming last year. He’s Curry.

I have nightmares of that shot...he made one against Creighton? and missed the next five or so. You could tell he was working on it, but it wasn't ready last year and he would have been probably 32-34 percent from three without it.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I have nightmares of that shot...he made one against Creighton? and missed the next five or so. You could tell he was working on it, but it wasn't ready last year and he would have been probably 32-34 percent from three without it.

He made a couple of them. I believe our first points of the NCAA tournament last year were on an Andre stepback 3.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Andre still showing how much he can impact the game in ways that don't necessarily show up on the box score. I think his perimeter defense and rebounding is going to be huge for that Milwaukee team the closer we get to playoff time. He's going to keep making the game easier for the stars and scorers on that team

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This is such a play that 99% of guys can’t make, and it has 0% due to his athleticism. He’s a rare combo of athlete and cerebral player
He’d easily be a top SG in the league if he ever figures out the scoring angle.

He has 99 percentile athleticism, motor, and unselfishness.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score

He had the Luka assignment last night and picked him up full court every time. Luka took advantage of his aggressiveness some but it’s cool to see the Bucks trust him like that and for him to get that teaching moment so early in his career.

It’s honestly insane how smart some of these top scorers.

Reaction Score
Andre still showing how much he can impact the game in ways that don't necessarily show up on the box score. I think his perimeter defense and rebounding is going to be huge for that Milwaukee team the closer we get to playoff time. He's going to keep making the game easier for the stars and scorers on that team

NBA teams are so heavy on analytics that he isn't going to be ignored for his outside-the-box-score stuff. Bucks were a great landing spot for him.

Reaction Score
Jackson gets into the game in the 2nd quarter against the Celtics. Just committed an offensive foul, though/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom