UConn among 4 schools prioritizing Jaiden Delaire | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn among 4 schools prioritizing Jaiden Delaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The only thing I know about Vandy is when you see them in a March Madness bracket, always pick against them.

Reaction Score
If you're not scared of Vandy it's because you haven't been paying attention. They have a top 5 class coming in, it's an elite academic school and Nashville is one of the best cities in the US.

I still think we get Delaire. But man we're gonna have to work for it.
Im fully aware of what Vandy is doing. My post was more tongue in cheek.

Reaction Score
Yale makes huge-to-full financial aid contributions to pretty much all admitted students; Yale is probably the same or cheaper for most financially-average folks
The average student debt is minimal for most IVY grads . I was never sure if that was due to the means of their typical student, substantial assistance or a combination.
Its the middle class student who goes to the Quinnipiacs of the world (Fine but not elite private schools) who end up with the most debt.
Just another reason for class stagnation.

Reaction Score
Puke just started recruiting him...

For VIP only but here you go. I don't have access.

Link

Should we be worried?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He's being recruited by Duke and Virginia now. I've heard we are in great with him since Hurley got here but really want to get him on campus and close it out soon.
Jalen Adams signed just after getting offered by Kansas and Louisville. Sometimes you just want to know you can land Megan Fox before settling down with Reese Witherspoon.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Losing out on him would sting a lot. Hopefully we get him here soon
Yea, kids like this from Hartford don't come around too often. That would hurt.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Losing out on him would sting a lot. Hopefully we get him here soon

Yeah, it would suck. But if you are gonna lose out, it might as well be Duke. They got Prima Nocte.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
What’s a Vandy?
Named after "the Commodore" Cornelius who had some serious cash. In RI they had a little summer cottage called "The Breakers" Gloria Vanderbilt, a descendant, had her fine family name put on everyone's rear end when she launched a designer jeans line.

Reaction Score
Named after "the Commodore" Cornelius who had some serious cash. In RI they had a little summer cottage called "The Breakers" Gloria Vanderbilt, a descendant, had her fine family name put on everyone's rear end when she launched a designer jeans line.

The Breakers was a decent little pad for Corny. After walking through it years ago what amazed me more than anything else is how they could import all of that marble and other structures and then somehow build this "cottage" back in those days. I mean I realize it's not the only one but to look at the size of some of the structures they brought in and then get them on to that property without the luxuries which exist these days is just amazing. People worked a lot harder back then that's for damn sure.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Sheesh

Maybe not the biggest hops, but that's not an unathletic play. He hung up there too. What are these 'unathletic' claims about?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Maybe not the biggest hops, but that's not an unathletic play. He hung up there too. What are these 'unathletic' claims about?
Lateral quickness & he has no second jump (which limits his rebounding ability, especially out of area).

But still, kid's a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits