Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gilbert
Vital
Wilson
Diarra/Whaley/Delaire?
Carlton

I don't know if there's room in the lineup a year from now, especially with players like Diarra and Whaley having another year of experience.
It is OK to recruit over kids and nothing unethical about it. Coach's job is to win and get kids to class while doing so.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when he's deciding? I heard from someone it would be at the end of the summer.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when he's deciding? I heard from someone it would be at the end of the summer.

A decision about decision timing has not been made. Once he makes visits expect one after that.

Reaction Score

He made a comment that he would wait until the end of the summer but that could also mean end of aau season which isn’t very far away.

Also, his buddy on NE6 and favorite point guard Ryan Greer just committed to Northwestern and reclassified to 2018 so he’s out for aau now . Delaire May be ready to wrap things up soon.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
It is OK to recruit over kids and nothing unethical about it. Coach's job is to win and get kids to class while doing so.
Fwiw he liked a tweet about kids staying home to go to school after Indiana landed Langford. His entire family lives in CT. I think we're in really good shape here. Especially if the Dukes and Kansas's of the world dont come knocking and it doesnt look like they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom