UConn among 4 schools prioritizing Jaiden Delaire | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn among 4 schools prioritizing Jaiden Delaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't know man, I love UConn for it's athletics and academics, but if I'm a school-head and a great athlete and Yale says come on down I'm going. Future NBA or private sector business you're all set.

I applied to Yale out of high school. Really really wanted to go. Interviewed with a local bank president. Big office, perfect suit, totally intimidated. Little kid from Wolcott. Got tripped up on a trick question about drugs (pot) of which I had zero experience (1972). Prolly got labeled immature, pass.

Ended up at RPI which worked out.

At least you were kinda near Riccitellos.

Last edited:

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Gotta have this one...he’s a special talent that checks so many boxes for us. It would be absolutely best case if he’s an early commit and then we start going big game hunting with Achiuwa and Cockburn

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The fresh prince of delaire needs to be a Husky.

Delaire Up There

(I was going to photoshop a poster from the movie but then I realized there was no way to do that without looking super racist.)

Reaction Score
Why drive a Mercedes when you drive a Bentley. Forget Yale go to Williams.

Reaction Score
He had 23 tonight in first game in Indianapolis for UA tournament.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He had 23 tonight in first game in Indianapolis for UA tournament.
NE6 vs New Heights is going to be a must watch when they meet this season. We are essentially recruiting both of their entire starting lineups.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

If this kid goes to Duke I will actually vomit

If he got an offer, it would make the most sense given his interests. EOD, we rank a fair bit lower as a destination anyways.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

If this kid goes to Duke I will actually vomit

You can vomit. If he goes to Duke I’ll puke.

Don’t Want De air Jordan and Cockburn really badly.

Reaction Score
You can vomit. If he goes to Duke I’ll puke.

Don’t Want De air Jordan and Cockburn really badly.

This guy and Mulcahy are the must gets for this class. We can’t lose elite Northeast talent anymore. Give me Mulcahy, Delaire and 2 of: Lecque, Quinones, Achiuwa, Akok, and Cockburn.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
It's pretty simple, if he wants an NBA career UConn is his best choice. If not and wants to work in something like finance then maybe Stanford or Yale will be right for him.
Or get a BS/MBA in Finance/or Accounting over four years while in college, possibly Europe if not NBA for BB. Uconn business degrees highly respected in the business world. Or graduate in three years and get MBA in Ivy league in the off season. Pretty bright future possibilities!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This guy and Mulcahy are the must gets for this class. We can’t lose elite Northeast talent anymore. Give me Mulcahy, Delaire and 2 of: Lecque, Quinones, Achiuwa, Akok, and Cockburn.

100% of people on the board would sign up for that. That's a Top 10 class.

No way Lecque comes here tho.

Reaction Score
The fresh prince of delaire needs to be a Husky.
Hes going to be a Husky if those are really his final four. Hes not going to play across the country. Where is Vanderbilt anyway? Yale can take care of his academics but likely not do much for his basketball career. Uconn ftw!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Hes going to be a Husky if those are really his final four. Hes not going to play across the country. Where is Vanderbilt anyway? Yale can take care of his academics but likely not do much for his basketball career. Uconn ftw!
If you're not scared of Vandy it's because you haven't been paying attention. They have a top 5 class coming in, it's an elite academic school and Nashville is one of the best cities in the US.

I still think we get Delaire. But man we're gonna have to work for it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If you're not scared of Vandy it's because you haven't been paying attention. They have a top 5 class coming in, it's an elite academic school and Nashville is one of the best cities in the US.

It's the South, Jake. No place for a Yankee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom